Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #1531
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Thank you
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #1532
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangri
Thank you
Cookie?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #1533
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Soo I decided to try out HBO for a month. Let's see what I can get out of it. First episode was nice, and I'm liking how Stannis is getting introduced as well. Anyway, who else wants to see Tyrion whack the shit out of Joffrey?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #1534
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

I just watched the first episode, fantastic premiere very intense although I did not like the deviations from the book, too melodramatic for my taste.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #1535
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dloaded it, about to take it over to a girls house and watch and then smash.. tonight is gonna be awesome.... but I am trading Don Draper for ass.. I'm sure he'd understand.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:43 AM   #1536
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stannis doesn't look anything like how I pictured him. I kinda expected him to be more like Commander Mormont. Melisandre on the other hand

Great episode. Craster and his daughter/wives, Bran's first direwolf dream, Tyrion's dialogue with Cersei, all spot on.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #1537
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Stannis doesn't look anything like how I pictured him. I kinda expected him to be more like Commander Mormont. Melisandre on the other hand

Great episode. Craster and his daughter/wives, Bran's first direwolf dream, Tyrion's dialogue with Cersei, all spot on.

Now go clean yourself up now that u had a moment!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #1538
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well that was awesome.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #1539
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Very entertaining first episode. Love the casting for Davos, Stannis, and Melisandre. Enjoyed pretty much everything. But the one scene I don't recall from the books is where Littlefinger and Cersei have their little confrontation in the hallway. Definitely liked the scene, but I'm not sure it jives with the books.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #1540
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Malcolm
Very entertaining first episode. Love the casting for Davos, Stannis, and Melisandre. Enjoyed pretty much everything. But the one scene I don't recall from the books is where Littlefinger and Cersei have their little confrontation in the hallway. Definitely liked the scene, but I'm not sure it jives with the books.

i loved that scene. she punked him real hard right there.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #1541
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I find myself wishing I hadn't read all the books after watching season 1.

Still enjoy the show, and I thought last nights episode was great, but already knowing what is gonna happen takes away some of the magic I experienced when watching season 1 w/o having read the books.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #1542
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Malcolm

Who cares if that one scene doesn't jive with the book? Nitpick much.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #1543
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Now go clean yourself up now that u had a moment!

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #1544
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who cares if that one scene doesn't jive with the book? Nitpick much.
Have you read the books?

The beauty of Littlefingers character is that you never know his true allegiance (until the latest books). Implementing a scene like that which marks clearly which side Littlefinger is NOT fighting for sort of upsets what is so cool about his book representation.

Not a nitpick. It was a badass scene, but cheapens his character a little bit.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #1545
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im starting to really like King Joffrey.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: