Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #1906
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Theon's a little POS. The dark haired chick who rescued Bran and the other one looked pretty good.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #1907
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What the hell... why hasn't anybody uploaded this to demonoid yet???
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #1908
daballa13
Great young streetballer

daballa13 has not been impressing people

If someone's found a torrent yet hook a brutha up.
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #1909
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's up on TPB if you want a 5.4 GB file lol
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:23 AM   #1910
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
It's up on TPB if you want a 5.4 GB file lol
And HBO up in your shit..

what the hell could make it 5.4 gb??
Old 05-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #1911
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
And HBO up in your shit..

what the hell could make it 5.4 gb??

Ok finally they made a smaller file

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/72483...%5BPublicHD%5D

Can't verify it since I'm just now d-loading it but it's from a trusted uploader so...
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #1912
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

TPB scares me... but oh well.. I'm going for it.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #1913
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/72484...HDTV.x264-2HD_[PublicHD]
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #1914
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

feels real odd how they played it out this episode. Theron just shows up like i'm taking over... Jon Snow saves the wildlings life for no real reason while they all conveniently leave before he's supposed to kill her....did littlefinger recognize arya?...and that one dude killed all of those people?

just feels like a lot that happened was anti climactic in how it went down.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #1915
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol I had to download the Full HD version, I aint complaining though
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #1916
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

these history of game of thrones videos should help clear some things up

http://io9.com/5907862/brush-up-on-y...nimated-shorts
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:22 AM   #1917
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
these history of game of thrones videos should help clear some things up

http://io9.com/5907862/brush-up-on-y...nimated-shorts

Here are a bunch more that got posted on the RB

Full list
Old 05-07-2012, 05:48 AM   #1918
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seriously, Joffrey getting thrown with cow crap and Tyrion hitting Joffrey
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #1919
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They're now so far off of the trail with the Littlefinger/Arya stuff that there's no way for the bookreader to really know what's going on. He definitely recognized Arya in my opinion.

They're also way off course with Dany in Qarth. I have no recollection of her dragons being kidnapped. It would appear that they're trying to greatly accelerate her story, probably for the purposes of cost effectiveness. And frankly her travels become a bit redundant.

The way they handled the Bran/Theon situation I just really don't get. It seems like the story could've been played out in a much more dramatic fashion had they kept truer to the book. I could still see them playing up the switcheroo, down the line here, but it feels like the audience will have been tipped off to too great a degree for it to have the appropriate effect.

And I still don't know what they're doing with Rob and the nurse. My guess is that they just decided to flesh out the Jeyne Westerling character into something of some significance, because in the books she just sort of shows up. There's no wooing or anything like we're seeing here. And frankly in the book she's a pretty flat character. Why she's not going by the name of Jeyne Westerling I have no idea. If they're playing this out as this noble girl from a lesser house just has a bit of Florence Nightengale in her and she sneaks out under an assumed name to help treat the wounded, it would at least give her some mass appeal in her background, because in the book she doesn't do much of anything. But again, there's no way for me to really know.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #1920
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
They're now so far off of the trail with the Littlefinger/Arya stuff that there's no way for the bookreader to really know what's going on. He definitely recognized Arya in my opinion. I think he did too

They're also way off course with Dany in Qarth. I have no recollection of her dragons being kidnapped. It would appear that they're trying to greatly accelerate her story, probably for the purposes of cost effectiveness. And frankly her travels become a bit redundant. She definitely didn't have her dragons stole, I went full when I saw that.. maybe that is how they play up her going to the house of the undying?? Who knows???

The way they handled the Bran/Theon situation I just really don't get. It seems like the story could've been played out in a much more dramatic fashion had they kept truer to the book. I could still see them playing up the switcheroo, down the line here, but it feels like the audience will have been tipped off to too great a degree for it to have the appropriate effect.
I thought the Winterfell scene was awesome, the beheading where Theon fully loses himself. Reek/Ramsay should be there for the hunt at this point right? I know lord Bolton said he'd send his bastard... I wonder if he's already there or they'll just have him show up somehow later.

And I still don't know what they're doing with Rob and the nurse. My guess is that they just decided to flesh out the Jeyne Westerling character into something of some significance, because in the books she just sort of shows up. There's no wooing or anything like we're seeing here. And frankly in the book she's a pretty flat character. Why she's not going by the name of Jeyne Westerling I have no idea. If they're playing this out as this noble girl from a lesser house just has a bit of Florence Nightengale in her and she sneaks out under an assumed name to help treat the wounded, it would at least give her some mass appeal in her background, because in the book she doesn't do much of anything. But again, there's no way for me to really know.
They're giving Jeyne some more screen time just to flesh out her character for the audience. They have to show Robb, so they might as well show Jeyne too I guess. The books don't show Robb at all, but the show can't do that. I wonder if they'll show him getting hurt or after he gets hurt in another battle they don't show us, and we see them take the first step towards what is to come. Catelyn is gonna have to bounce back to Riverrun pretty soon for that to happen though. Unless... they move away from that part of the book too.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: