Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #196
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

This is next weeks episode.

Quote:
Wait! I totally just realized something... If we watch "You Win or You Die" tonight we'll have to wait TWO WEEKS to get a new Game of Thrones episode right? Whoa, dilemma. Something to think about anyway, enjoy the temptation.

Game of Thrones 1x07 You Win or You Die (2011)

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=133257&
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #197
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Props
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #198
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, HBO released episode 7 early on there HBO Go set up as a way to drive traffic there. It's probably available in a bunch of other places now as well.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #199
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Episode7 is def the best episode of the season so far
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #200
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

The Imp is becoming one of my fav's. The way he had to talk with the guard for him to finally understand what he was saying had me hooked.

I finally understood what the kid meant when he was like "I want to see the bad man fly, mommy" I didn't get it at first but now it totally makes sense.

I wonder what my favorite whore going to Kings Landing will mean? They don't give off details like that without there being some meaning for it.

I aint going to HBO GO, I will wait for next week

And the way Khal Drago did the "fake dragon" was gangsta, can't shed blood in their worship area so he gave him a crown. And his wife saying "he isn't a real dragon" was cool too, fitting to the situation
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #201
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Great episode and ending

and I got a question
How can he not be a "real dragon" while his sister is? Will this be answered in the later episodes?
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #202
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangri
Great episode and ending

and I got a question
How can he not be a "real dragon" while his sister is? Will this be answered in the later episodes?
he is a real dragon as far as lineage, but he is "not" a real dragon in the fact that he's a snivelling little asswipe with no nobility to him at all
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #203
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
he is a real dragon as far as lineage, but he is "not" a real dragon in the fact that he's a snivelling little asswipe with no nobility to him at all
So that's the reason she can't get burned while her brother can?
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #204
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
The Imp is becoming one of my fav's. The way he had to talk with the guard for him to finally understand what he was saying had me hooked.

I finally understood what the kid meant when he was like "I want to see the bad man fly, mommy" I didn't get it at first but now it totally makes sense.

I wonder what my favorite whore going to Kings Landing will mean? They don't give off details like that without there being some meaning for it.

I aint going to HBO GO, I will wait for next week

And the way Khal Drago did the "fake dragon" was gangsta, can't shed blood in their worship area so he gave him a crown. And his wife saying "he isn't a real dragon" was cool too, fitting to the situation

Yeah the Imp is becoming one of my favorites too, I just hate his brother so much. I hate all the Lannisters
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #205
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Yeah the Imp is becoming one of my favorites too, I just hate his brother so much. I hate all the Lannisters

Yes the Imp is pretty priceless.
He is crooked but he gives Bran the drawing for the saddle so he can ride and be "normal," he's hard to peg... he can be an idiot one day and so cool the next

Jaime is a chump! But he is a good fighter, I hope there is a massive fight scene soon.

I wonder if we will ever meet daddy Lannister? The rich guy, I always thought he was dead but they talk about him like he is alive?
Old 05-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #206
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yes the Imp is pretty priceless.
He is crooked but he gives Bran the drawing for the saddle so he can ride and be "normal," he's hard to peg... he can be an idiot one day and so cool the next

Jaime is a chump! But he is a good fighter, I hope there is a massive fight scene soon.

I wonder if we will ever meet daddy Lannister? The rich guy, I always thought he was dead but they talk about him like he is alive?

Yeah that's what makes me hate Jaime even more, is that he can really mess you up, not all talk like the "dragon." There appears to be a few Lannisters we probably haven't seen yet. To be the richest in all the seven kingdoms, I'd imagine that wealth isn't just for the few we've seen.

I'm hoping the Targaryen girl either stays away from invading the seven kingdoms or does something to make me hate her. Because it appears no one is safe in this series and I think they are still looking to have her killed, but I really dig her growth throughout the show so far.

Last edited by Loneshot : 05-23-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #207
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Quote:
Yeah that's what makes me hate Jaime even more, is that he can really mess you up, not all talk like the "dragon." There appears to be a few Lannisters we probably haven't seen yet. To be the richest in all the seven kingdoms, I'd imagine that wealth isn't just for the few we've seen.

I'm hoping the Targaryen girl either stays away from invading the seven kingdoms or does something to make me hate her. Because it appears no one is safe in this series and I think they are still looking to have her killed, but I really dig her growth throughout the show so far.

I know, Jaime being a good fighter pisses me off too, but I guess its good to have a good bad guy.

Yes, the Dragon is like 65 lbs holding a sword that weights 75 lbs, I wanted to slap him from the start. His sister on the other hand is really cool, and cute too. They way she changed is really crazy, from rich little pampered girl to warrior queen eating horse heart. But I think they will try something, especially if the King goes ahead with the plan to try and Kill the baby and her. She has become their queen and her son is supposed to be the Khal of Khal's to unites the entire world, so epic showsown is bound to happen once the boy grows into a man. His daddy is warrior of all warriors, I bet his kid will follow in his footsteps
Old 05-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #208
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
I know, Jaime being a good fighter pisses me off too, but I guess its good to have a good bad guy.

Yes, the Dragon is like 65 lbs holding a sword that weights 75 lbs, I wanted to slap him from the start. His sister on the other hand is really cool, and cute too. They way she changed is really crazy, from rich little pampered girl to warrior queen eating horse heart. But I think they will try something, especially if the King goes ahead with the plan to try and Kill the baby and her. She has become their queen and her son is supposed to be the Khal of Khal's to unites the entire world, so epic showsown is bound to happen once the boy grows into a man. His daddy is warrior of all warriors, I bet his kid will follow in his footsteps

Any idea over how many years the series will span? I'm curious what Stark's youngest daughter will be like if she becomes legit with the sword.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #209
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Quote:
Any idea over how many years the series will span? I'm curious what Stark's youngest daughter will be like if she becomes legit with the sword.

good question, I have no idea.

If they are planning for the little Lannister to become king, I bet its a long time.

And Aria is gonna be a monster with a sword, I like her too. The forward thinking to make her wolf take off was bad ass to me. If you love something, its the best way to become great at it, and she was in love with sword fighting and all that stuff from the jump so I have faith she will be tight
Old 05-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #210
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Quote:
good question, I have no idea.

If they are planning for the little Lannister to become king, I bet its a long time.

And Aria is gonna be a monster with a sword, I like her too. The forward thinking to make her wolf take off was bad ass to me. If you love something, its the best way to become great at it, and she was in love with sword fighting and all that stuff from the jump so I have faith she will be tight

Aria's my favorite character, especially when she mocks her sister for wanting to get married and have kids. she just looks at her like she's retarded. i wish she were the focus of the story, too bad.

I agree with you all i hate Jaime Lannister too but i swear its more the actor playiing him that seems so out of place. He's way too clean and doesn't fit with the rest of the cast, granted he should look richer and more polished than the others, problem is he looks like a Knight out of a Disney movie than anywhere close to the knights in GoT. And like i said before i really hold the Married with Children aspect against him and i can't make it go away no matter how much i try when he's on screen.

Neds the biggest dumbass to me, and his wife. It drives me crazy watching these 2 idiots create their own problems.

i like the dwarf and Jon Snow too. Thats about all i like and if they all died i'd stop watching.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: