Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #2431
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Read the books
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #2432
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Read the books.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #2433
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Everybody says that, but also a lot o people say that books 4 and 5 suck. Is it true?

I ordered my books 1, 2, 3 and 4, can't wait to get them...
its not so much that they suck..it's just that books 1-3 were so bad ass
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #2434
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Theon, Brienne and Jaime... Who is the fourth??? His name is, Iwan Rheon and he is rumored to be Ramsay Snow/Bolton.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #2435
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

Theon, Brienne and Jaime... Who is the fourth??? His name is, Iwan Rheon and he is rumored to be Ramsay Snow/Bolton.
Good to see they are developing a deeper personal relationship with each other, the chemistry is gonna be amazing.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #2436
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

I didn't read Missandei so hot. I saw another picture of her on a yahoo article about the cast, and she's smoking hot. I read Meera as being hotter (I know that warrants the pedo bear). Something of a Cat Everdeen as played by a young Keira Knightly. I think that's in part because I read it as the Hunger Game craze was kicking off and they're both sort of naturalistic hunter gatherers, and because she's written in a way where Bran is so obviously attracted to her. And I read Thoros as more "foreign" looking, which may be some underlying racism for all I know. But I sort of pictured him as a buddha looking type sword weilding priest. Maybe because of the "of Myr" in his name implies something foriegn, and when I read Red Priest I sort of envision a Tibetan Monk in the red robe, so that's sort of what I had in my head. I have total faith though. And some of the others are perfect. Orell for example looks exactly how I read him.
It's also nice to see some characters that felt like they may not make the cut in earlier episodes. Like the Reeds who really should have appeared by now. But seeing some of the smaller characters really makes it seem that as the show does better, they feel more and more inclined to give these guys the resources necessary to stay as true to the story as possible. No cutting corners, because the whole thing so falls into itself.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #2437
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Missandei has always come off as an asexual character to me. When you take into consideration that she and her brother, who was castrated, have had a deep bond since childhood and over the years of slavery it somehow makes sense in a weird way.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #2438
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bolton's bastard

rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #2439
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
bolton's bastard

Ok this is a Twilight casting move not a GOT one
Old 07-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #2440
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
bolton's bastard

I really liked him in Misfits
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #2441
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Ok this is a Twilight casting move not a GOT one

Don't let that picture fool you. He can be creepy as he needs to be.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #2442
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dinner is coming
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #2443
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Don't let that picture fool you. He can be creepy as he needs to be.
I just don't see a reason to cast a pretty boy for Ramsay, these annoying and tasteless modifications by HBO piss me off.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:16 AM   #2444
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Guys I have a quick question. I saw the first season and was instantly hooked, and decided to get all of the books. I've read through 280 pages of book one, but I was sumaltenously watching the second season. Can I start on book 3? Because I already know what happens in book 2. Or should I read it anyway?

If I were to judge the books and the show on the same scale the books would be a 9.5/10 while the show would be a 3/10.

Read the books.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #2445
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
If I were to judge the books and the show on the same scale the books would be a 9.5/10 while the show would be a 3/10.

Read the books.

Come on now...

I agree, read the books, but 3/10 for the show???
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: