Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #2476
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
No doubt, his Caesar was one of the highlights of Rome. Just that I always thought Mance was more of a rogue like Purefoy's Antony. But I have all the faith in Hinds, dude is a pro.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #2477
po3try
Go Clippers!

po3try has not been impressing people

Love this show, but Breaking Bad is better i think.
po3try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #2478
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by po3try
Love this show, but Breaking Bad is better i think.

yeah but it is a close call.

the only way i could really know is to have both of them air at the same time and see which one i instinctively choose. i don't know at this point. but i'm pretty sure i would choose either one over every other show.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #2479
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never started watching BB but is it really better than Boardwalk Empire?? I think that and AGoT are 1 and 1a.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #2480
po3try
Go Clippers!

po3try has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I never started watching BB but is it really better than Boardwalk Empire?? I think that and AGoT are 1 and 1a.

For me Breaking Bad > Anything today.
po3try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #2481
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Breaking Bad would become your 1.c

It would be really unfair to try to limit the top spot to one.. When each shows intention is completely different from the other. All 3 of these shows are telling stories that haven't been expressed in the way they are doing.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #2482
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Breaking Bad would become your 1.c

It would be really unfair to try to limit the top spot to one.. When each shows intention is completely different from the other. All 3 of these shows are telling stories that haven't been expressed in the way they are doing.
It really is apple and oranges. I've never seen empire boardwalk but i began watching game of thrones and am an instant addict. I still rank breaking bad above it, but the difference is best expressed in nanometers.

I am barely on episode 7 of season 1, but having no job means i will catch up by the weekend lol. What a bum right? Most definitely highwhey, you should be putting forth your best effort into rejoining the working class portion of the population in america, but nah ima waste time on piratebay downloading game of thrones until i rot. Rot.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #2483
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
It really is apple and oranges. I've never seen empire boardwalk but i began watching game of thrones and am an instant addict. I still rank breaking bad above it, but the difference is best expressed in nanometers.

I am barely on episode 7 of season 1, but having no job means i will catch up by the weekend lol. What a bum right? Most definitely highwhey, you should be putting forth your best effort into rejoining the working class portion of the population in america, but nah ima waste time on piratebay downloading game of thrones until i rot. Rot.
I have no place to judge.. I too am bumming it.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #2484
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You two call yourselves mexicans?!?!?!?You guys make me sick.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #2485
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I have no place to judge.. I too am bumming it.
Lol thats what im talking about!

@brujesino we're doing a great job at fulfilling the stereotype
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #2486
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:54 AM   #2487
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Bad call.
Maybe. I'd rather not go in depth due to spoilers but I have limits to how convoluted a tale I'm willing to put up with before it gets tiresome. Ultimately we all have characters we like and I'll simply leave it at that.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #2488
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey

I'm interested on your opinion on which show is better after you finish season 1.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #2489
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wanted to thank the OP of this thread. I remember reading this before the first episode came out and thought I'd give it a try. I been hooked ever since.

Love this series...can't wait for season three.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #2490
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

an iron throne for your porcelain throne

http://gizmodo.com/5948613/game-of-t...ng-of-westeros
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: