Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #2521
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

The guy who plays Sir Ilyn Payne was just diagnosed with terminal cancer, and will not appear on the show anymore.

He was apparently quite the famous guitar player in his day as well, Wilco Johnson is the actors name. I'd never heard of him. Anyway he's playing out the string doing concerts, and won't be filming any more. It's apparently quite serious, and he probably won't live the year.

MINOR SPOILER IN WHITE:
His role going forward isn't huge, but there is some work there. His workouts with golden Jamie later are in part motivated by the fact that Jamie knows he can't talk about them. So who do they replace him with? Insert another character? Just replace the actor, seeing as it's not that established a role?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #2522
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
The guy who plays Sir Ilyn Payne was just diagnosed with terminal cancer, and will not appear on the show anymore.

They'll probably replace him with another actor like they did with Beric Dondarrion. I don't see them removing the role entirely.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #2523
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man that's sad news. Hope he enjoys the rest of his life
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #2524
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sad to hear. He has to be replaced I guess but its gonna be a step down. You dont find many people who look at head...choppy. Dude looked like he couldnt WAIT to end a couple lives.

They got it right the first time. Like the Mountain. Guy they replaced him with is just big. First guy looked....disturbing. New guy doesnt look ready to take the head off a horse.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:49 AM   #2525
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Sad to hear. He has to be replaced I guess but its gonna be a step down. You dont find many people who look at head...choppy. Dude looked like he couldnt WAIT to end a couple lives.

They got it right the first time. Like the Mountain. Guy they replaced him with is just big. First guy looked....disturbing. New guy doesnt look ready to take the head off a horse.
Mountain in the first season looked intimidating as hell. Other guy is just tall...

Payne was perfectly cast, looked like real cold blooded executioner. Sad that he's ill, I wish him best of luck.

Last edited by jamal99 : 01-21-2013 at 11:53 AM.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #2526
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

He was apparently quite the famous guitar player in his day as well, Wilco Johnson is the actors name. I'd never heard of him. Anyway he's playing out the string doing concerts, and won't be filming any more. It's apparently quite serious, and he probably won't live the year.

That is sad news. Yeah he'll probably just be replaced like the mountain who they got perfectly the first time.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:27 AM   #2527
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I just finished season one and was reading through this thread after each episode I finished, some pretty good insight and clarifications by people who have read the books. I'm going to have to go get those now.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:31 AM   #2528
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I just finished season one and was reading through this thread after each episode I finished, some pretty good insight and clarifications by people who have read the books. I'm going to have to go get those now.
Smart decision.
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:57 AM   #2529
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

Say goodbye to your free time for the next couple of months.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:02 AM   #2530
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pretty sure I'm going to start watching this, I've only ever heard good things.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #2531
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Blackfish

Beric Dondarrion

Thoros of Myr

Mance
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #2532
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

For some reason I always pictured Mance as much younger.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #2533
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I agree, I envisioned a younger Mance. Also, the Blackfish doesn't look quite how I thought he did either.
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #2534
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime

Same here.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #2535
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
For sure, if i remember correctly in the books he was supposed to be kinda of a ladys man.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: