Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-31-2013, 10:31 PM   #2671
EnoughSaid
MV3

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Cool episode I guess. Managed to show Jon Snow with Mance, Tyrion and his father, Ser Davos and Stannis, Robb and Harrenhall and then the new queen. I mean they practically showed everyone except Arya, Brann and Theon. But that scorpion shit was epic. Danny LESSGO!
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #2672
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Margery's shaping up to be a great character this season
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #2673
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Cool episode I guess. Managed to show Jon Snow with Mance, Tyrion and his father, Ser Davos and Stannis, Robb and Harrenhall and then the new queen. I mean they practically showed everyone except Arya, Brann and Theon. But that scorpion shit was epic. Danny LESSGO!
theon a dead nigg@
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:23 PM   #2674
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Where's the best place to stream this now? I haven't streamed any shows online since Season 2 ended.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #2675
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Where's the best place to stream this now? I haven't streamed any shows online since Season 2 ended.

Stream? FK that. Download the HD torrent.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #2676
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Stream? FK that. Download the HD torrent.
Sure, whatever I can to watch it haha. Link me.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #2677
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

Check your PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #2678
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
weak

Was Strong Belwas in it?
no
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #2679
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

In one of the episodes of season 2 Jamie said to the bigass woman that is transporting him that in the whole land there are only 1 or 2 people who could match or beat him in a swordfight, who was he talking about?

Can anyone who has read the books shed some light on this?
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:48 AM   #2680
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
In one of the episodes of season 2 Jamie said to the bigass woman that is transporting him that in the whole land there are only 1 or 2 people who could match or beat him in a swordfight, who was he talking about?

i think he said 3

i'd imagine it's The Hound, The Mountain and Barristan Selmy.. maybe Oberyn Martell
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #2681
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I haven't read the books but Loras Tyrell's apparently a helluva swordsman
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #2682
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

Quote:

Haven't read the books but from watching the show it's probably his own father.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #2683
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He probably meant Selmy and either the Hound or the Mountain.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #2684
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

i really liked this episode. partly because WD was so disappoint, but i liked how Daenyrs is so interesting a storyline to follow now with her dragons growing and her becoming so much more confident, and likeable. also the Jon Snow stuff has finally hit the point where stuff might happen and at least in more direct confrontation with the monsters. i sort of wish it had more fantasy to it tho, like Jon Snow at least having a pimp sword that does something. also like how tyrion is now i'd assume go against his own family considering his sister tried to kill him and his dad humiliating him. before a lot of these storylines were pretty boring but its like we're finally at a point where interesting stuff that a lot of people were probably hoping for might happen.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #2685
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Good first episode, Jon and Dany's scenes were great and I also loved the Tywin/Tyrion scene. Kudos to Charles Dance he has been doing amazing job of Tywin
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: