Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #2836
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

I always thought Jamie Lannister was just a bitch who stabbed a king in the back..is he really considered that good of a knight?
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #2837
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I always thought Jamie Lannister was just a bitch who stabbed a king in the back..is he really considered that good of a knight?
They say he is the finest swordsman/man in all of Westeros.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #2838
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Maybe I'm missing something, but compared to others mentioned he is completely unproven. Chosen for the Kingsguard for false reasons, not involved in any of the major conflicts or battles. I don't recall him ever crossing swords with any fighter of reputation other than half a fight with Ned.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #2839
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

They do a poor job of showing it in the show, but he's easily the best in his prime.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #2840
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Maybe I'm missing something, but compared to others mentioned he is completely unproven. Chosen for the Kingsguard for false reasons, not involved in any of the major conflicts or battles. I don't recall him ever crossing swords with any fighter of reputation other than half a fight with Ned.
Won his first melee when he was 13, knighted by Arthur Dayne (GOAT knight candidate) at the age of 15 after he proved himself on the battlefield.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #2841
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So is that redheaded chick going to teach Jon Snow all he doesn't know tonight or what?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #2842
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He stood toe to toe with The Smiling Knight when he was like 15 or 16, it took Selmy to jump in and finish off the TSK. Jaime is indeed worthy of his praise, even if in the series he didn't get a chance to show it. Although he did cut his way through Robb's men yelling for Robb. It took 10 men to finally bring him down. So... so there's at least something for us to look at in the books.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #2843
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So is that redheaded chick going to teach Jon Snow all he doesn't know tonight or what?

Yes
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #2844
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I cancelled my HBO
Anybody have a link to last weeks season opener and today's episode?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #2845
CP3MVP
soon

CP3MVP has decent reputation

A few more hours!

Recording Mad Men on the DVR, watching GoT live.
CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #2846
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I cancelled my HBO
Anybody have a link to last weeks season opener and today's episode?
need you to clear your inbox so i can pm you a link to my dropbox
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #2847
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
need you to clear your inbox so i can pm you a link to my dropbox
Done
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #2848
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Yes, but those Kingsguard weren't anything special. It's not like the KG of old where the best were only accepted. These were guys that were there specifically because they were loyal to the Lannisters and Cersei had them placed there.

If you were placing Drogo and The Mountain into a battle, you know the Mountain is coming with armor on. That's what you have to expect going in.. however, seeing the Red Viper destroy Gergor makes an interesting case for Drogo. With his speed he might be able to hit the soft spots of The Mountains armor like the RV did.

The things against Drogo are, the RV did this with a spear and stayed well outside of The Mountains reach. Drogo would have to get close, Drogo may have never been defeated but he definitely got nicked in battle before, and I imagine a nick from Gregor would be about as much a regular swing from someone lesser than Gregor.

i like drogo and all but the problem he will have is that his curved sword he uses is alot shorter then the viper's spear, and probably shorter then the mountain's sword as well. drogo will have to come in alot closer then the viper did and will be alot more susceptible to getting hit.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #2849
rezznor
Nosetradamus

GoT pick up lines. Ned has the best line lol

Old 04-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #2850
ANDWON
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ANDWON has an OK reputation so far

I love this show. The Dragon queen is sexy and Dinklage kills it. I hope we get into some action tonight after a calm first episode.
ANDWON is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: