Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #2986
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Anyone else really hope they nail the Doran Martell character? Underrated character to me. Id hate to see him poorly played. He has to be shown soon. And The Red Viper must be on his way from Dorne. Its well before the RW and all when he arrives.

Doran is possibly my favorite character in the entire series - and I'm very nervous to see how they'll portray him.

Thinking doesn't always look great on screen.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #2987
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Single Game of Thrones Fan Seeks Robb Stark Look-Alike For Iron Throne Lovemaking

http://fashionablygeek.com/costumes/...ne-lovemaking/

Quote:
In my fantasy, I am Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Mother of Dragons, and Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms. After crossing the Narrow Sea and defeating the forces of Westeros, it is within my power and right to slay all of those who betrayed my family and denied me my rightful place for so many years. The most vile enemies of house Targaryen, House Stark and House Baratheon must pay the highest price. All of those who fought against the Mother of Dragons are slain all except one. When I come to Robb Stark, out eyes lock and something moves inside of me. I realize I need to have him, want him, and I can tell he is thinking the same. I order my guards to throw him in the dungeon and later that night, I have him brought to me, in the throne room. There, on the Iron Throne Ive so recently won, I make wild and passionate love with him, repeatedly

so who wants to make love on the Iron Throne?
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:24 AM   #2988
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Seriously Natalie Dormer is doing such a good job. I didn't care for Margaery in the books, but she is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters on the show.

And I'm guessing Mace Tyrell shows up for Joffrey/Margaery's wedding next season.

There are a few things that I feel like the show has done better than the books, and Margery's more aggressive personality is one of them.

The other big one would be the complete re-write of Talisa, Robb's wife, who's sort of a two dimensional maguffin in the book.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #2989
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
Single Game of Thrones Fan Seeks Robb Stark Look-Alike For Iron Throne Lovemaking

Of course there is another complication *in white* Robb wouldn't be in very good shape for sex after the RW
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:56 AM   #2990
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya

She must be a casual fan since it's common knowledge one cannot simply sit on the Iron Throne without getting poked and stabbed by the numerous swords that make it up. On another hand maybe it's her other kink?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #2991
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Where are the girls pics? I am disappoint...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #2992
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Old 04-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #2993
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is exactly the kind of disrespect that Tywin Lannister will not put up with!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:52 AM   #2994
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Must own!

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:31 AM   #2995
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so maybe this is a dumb question, I don't know, but the remaining Night's Watch, did they kill the entirety of that big stampede of White Walkers or just survive them? I assume it's just that they survived, but I mean...how's that happen?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:34 AM   #2996
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
so maybe this is a dumb question, I don't know, but the remaining Night's Watch, did they kill the entirety of that big stampede of White Walkers or just survive them? I assume it's just that they survived, but I mean...how's that happen?
Did you see how many white walkers were at very end of season 2 finale? No way in hell imo but I haven't read the books. I think they just avoided each other btw.

too many imo
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:36 AM   #2997
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They survived and are on the run to the wall.

I was really really really really hoping they would show the battle.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:45 AM   #2998
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
They survived and are on the run to the wall.

I was really really really really hoping they would show the battle.
so the White Walkers are just zombie style slow and the Watch just outran em?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:56 AM   #2999
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
so the White Walkers are just zombie style slow and the Watch just outran em?
The wights are more zombie like.The wights are the ones ghost knocked down then lord commander set on fire.

It was a full on retreat by the nights watch.There were 300 nights watchmen to begin and after theres only 20 or so left.

Quote:
The Watch was quickly overrun. Mormont was able to form up about fifty survivors to break out of the Fist. All the Brothers who were unable to form up with Mormont's retreat were all slaughtered by the wights. Some of them were later turned into wights
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #3000
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

@Lebowski

In that scene, White Walkers were the ones on horses, rest of 'em are wights. Walkers are like bosses there, they have ice swords that can shatter regular steel ones like nothing. People who die against them resurrect like wights, blue eyed zombies that can be killed by fire.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: