Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #3001
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

White Walkers = magical creatures who were believed dead for thousands of years

Wights = human beings the White Walkers kill who come back from the dead
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #3002
Maksimilian
I hit open 5-footers

Maksimilian has an OK reputation so far

Cant wait too see Ramsay **** around with Theon. Anyone whos read the books would probly consider Ramsay as evil (If not more than) than Joffrey
Maksimilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #3003
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Anyone else really hope they nail the Doran Martell character? Underrated character to me. Id hate to see him poorly played. He has to be shown soon. And The Red Viper must be on his way from Dorne. Its well before the RW and all when he arrives.

I always read the Dornish as somewhat swarthy, olive-y brownish people. Spanish, Middle Eastern, or even dark italian.

For me the dream cast for Doran Martell would be Javier Bardem, but he probably wouldn't do TV, and if he did he'd probably want the flashier role of Oberyn.

Somebody mentioned to me once the guy from The Mummy movies to play Oberyn, who'd kind of be at the level of character actor they've been able to play off of up to now.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #3004
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I always read the Dornish as somewhat swarthy, olive-y brownish people. Spanish, Middle Eastern, or even dark italian.

For me the dream cast for Doran Martell would be Javier Bardem, but he probably wouldn't do TV, and if he did he'd probably want the flashier role of Oberyn.

Somebody mentioned to me once the guy from The Mummy movies to play Oberyn, who'd kind of be at the level of character actor they've been able to play off of up to now.
Oded Fehr is not a bad choice, he was pretty sneaky snaky in Sleeper Cell but I'm not sure if he can pull off Oberyn's sensual side.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #3005
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Oded Fehr is not a bad choice, he was pretty sneaky snaky in Sleeper Cell but I'm not sure if he can pull off Oberyn's sensual side.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...fwoS1k-Qnn-e6A

Oded would be perfect for Oberyn, remember him in Deuce Bigalow? lol

also, armand assante or antonio banderas for Doran.

Last edited by rezznor : 04-14-2013 at 12:44 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #3006
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
looks wise he would be perfect.
He would be, yes.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #3007
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksimilian
Cant wait too see Ramsay **** around with Theon. Anyone whos read the books would probly consider Ramsay as evil (If not more than) than Joffrey
No spoilers biatch
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #3008
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

So happy that they went through with it.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #3009
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone got an HD link/stream?
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #3010
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
What would be better would be if in white........They tied his hand around his neck that would be bad ass
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:25 PM   #3011
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #3012
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that song at the end had me think I was being trolled.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #3013
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

The song of the credits of my stream triggered when that dude started putting that knife around his eye, what was he saying to jaime? and what did jaime say when he got his hand shopped off? or was he just screaming?

Last edited by BrickingStar : 04-15-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #3014
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
The song of credits triggered when that dude started putting that knife around his eye, what was he saying to jaime? and what did jaime say when he got his hand shopped off? or was he just screaming?

I don't remember exactly but I think he was making Jaime think it was just a threat to shut up, then WHAM he takes off his hand.. Jaime is probably saying something like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! after his hand is cut off..
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:40 AM   #3015
BrickingStar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I don't remember exactly but I think he was making Jaime think it was just a threat to shut up, then WHAM he takes off his hand.. Jaime is probably saying something like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! after his hand is cut off..
ah ok so nothing really of importance then Theon is my favorite character and he's been getting raped (no pun intended) before this episode but almost literally got raped in this episode
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: