Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #3136
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #3137
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Did anyone else get an erection once Dany got all of that power? She is so sexy when she's dominant.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #3138
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

best episode ever on sunday omg... every scene was amazing.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:15 PM   #3139
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned poor Theon or Jaime
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #3140
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
best episode ever on sunday omg... every scene was amazing.
This one and Blackwater are my favorite episodes so far.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #3141
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Friend (who thinks I spend too much time outside the 3pt line) made me this
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #3142
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned poor Theon or Jaime

I think Jaime has well and truly hit rock-bottom. Losing not just his hand, but his dominant hand. He's already perhaps the most complex and multi-faceted character in the series, but losing his hand adds another layer - probably the most important layer. For all his wit and charm - this gives us something to relate to. I think he will learn to fight with his left - he's a hero and it's only fitting.

The most impressive scene is the one with Tywin and Cersei. Tywin puts her in her place. He always perfectly counters her inflated ego. Cersei looking like a little girl while being reminded of her failure to control her son was priceless.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #3143
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How many years was that warlock in Vary's box. I mean you a warlock... At least stop eating after the 15th year? I am under the impression that it has to be at least 30 years in the box but more likely 40.

Did Dany dress seductively when she made the dragon offer so that she would hate the Slaver moreso? It was kind of predictable. Don't know why the crazy dragons got to light the place up when there was probably food on the premises. 8000 and three dragons aren't going to eat at my place.

The size of other armies are not really stated but Dany seems to have an advantage. But what story gets told with such obvious advantages? Its not like the night walkers can do much damage against them either. There has to be a flaw. Maybe her morality: An army of transvestites would really confuse Dany.

Theon is a mouse on a wheel... with and alligator underneath it. Sansa is a human chess piece. The Tyrells are the best chess players. Tyrion has the wits to match them but Daddy'O is too busy undermining him.

Best show of the series.
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #3144
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So we know how the Hound story goes next week at the hands of a sword with...FIRE.

Thanks guys.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #3145
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jamie loses a hand and no infection takes place? Plus he wasnt eating/drinking water as he should. Yet thru all that survives?

A bit of a downer to see his hand gone. Feels like James White at the dunk contest. All that hype for...nothing. Maybe the prequel series if they come to light will show his true talent with the sword.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #3146
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Jamie loses a hand and no infection takes place? Plus he wasnt eating/drinking water as he should. Yet thru all that survives?

It's ****ing Fantasy!!!!
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #3147
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

In the book it gets badly infected and he suffers a lot as a result. Haven't seen the episode yet but I'm assuming they didn't want to spend a lot of time dealing with the details of his recovery/the healing process.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #3148
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So we know how the Hound story goes next week at the hands of a sword with...FIRE.

Thanks guys.
that's not the guy he is fighting against.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #3149
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
How many years was that warlock in Vary's box. I mean you a warlock... At least stop eating after the 15th year? I am under the impression that it has to be at least 30 years in the box but more likely 40.

Did Dany dress seductively when she made the dragon offer so that she would hate the Slaver moreso? It was kind of predictable. Don't know why the crazy dragons got to light the place up when there was probably food on the premises. 8000 and three dragons aren't going to eat at my place.

The size of other armies are not really stated but Dany seems to have an advantage. But what story gets told with such obvious advantages? Its not like the night walkers can do much damage against them either. There has to be a flaw. Maybe her morality: An army of transvestites would really confuse Dany.

Theon is a mouse on a wheel... with and alligator underneath it. Sansa is a human chess piece. The Tyrells are the best chess players. Tyrion has the wits to match them but Daddy'O is too busy undermining him.

Best show of the series.
I think Tywin is smarter then Tyrion, and Littlefinger and Varys are the most powerful people in the show, they controlling everything without anyone realizing it.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #3150
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
I think Tywin is smarter then Tyrion, and Littlefinger and Varys are the most powerful people in the show, they controlling everything without anyone realizing it.

I agree. I think Tywin has seen everything being in that position possibly 30 years. He is definitely wiser, I can't say who is smarter - bitterness really clouds Tywin's judgment, tho.

I think they Tyrells are cunning and active. They know people and get their way without warfare. I think Lil Fing is ambitious and manipulative I don't see a lot of action on his part thus far. Varys is worldy with tentacles all over, he knows how things come into being and calculates with precision. In a quiet way he seems to be the most active. Tyrion is shrewd and interacts with a know how that is smooth.
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: