Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #3136
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: A Game of Thrones

She looks so much better with the dark hair.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #3137
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
She looks so much better with the dark hair.

Agreed.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #3138
highwhey
PBS Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Agreed.

she fine, no doubt, but wtf is that shirt. looks like an embroidered muscle shirt
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #3139
Thorpesaurous

That really is like someone took a bedazzler to a wife beater.

I'd really like to see her naked with the dark hair. Somehow I feel like it would even set her body off better.

I've said before that Lena Heady, Cersei, also looks better with dark hair, but her Lannister hair is starting to grow on me and I'm not positive anymore. Either way, it was never quite the drastic difference this Emilia Clark's is. If you showed me that picture and asked me who she played I wouldn't know.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #3140
MavsSuperFan

Joffrey is the biggest bitch ever. Even when threatening to rape a 14 year old girl he has to mention that his kingsguard will hold her down to make the threat credible.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #3141
guy
3-time NBA All-Star

Can someone tell me why Tyrion/Sansa were able to get married this quick, but for whatever reason Joffrey/Margery still haven't despite being engaged all season?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #3142
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Can someone tell me why Tyrion/Sansa were able to get married this quick, but for whatever reason Joffrey/Margery still haven't despite being engaged all season?

In the book it was Cersei and Tywin conspiring together to marry them and Sansa had no idea until it was actually happening. Joffrey and Margery are going to be king and queen and so their wedding is going to be a huge affair, with royalty and noble men and women traveling from all over the realm as guests. It takes awhile for everyone to get there.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #3143
Thorpesaurous

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy

This wedding was thrown together for political reasons. And in spite of all that's going on, it's still just the wedding of a couple of younger siblings from major houses.

Joffrey's wedding is "The Royal Wedding". It's got to be a huge to do. As evidenced by the money it's costing that Tyrion spoke to Lady Olenna about. She even talks about the importance of The Royal Wedding, especially now during these hard times. And they can even play off the rush of this wedding as being due to not wanting it to fall into the Royal Wedding's plans. This is one of those things that even the small folk in the kindom would know was done as a political move.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #3144
Pointguard
NBA All-star

Apparently, Tyrion didn't smack up Joffrey hard enough the first two times. And how about Tywin trying to dictate the consummation of the marriage? If Sansa was barren, Tywin act like he got egg fertilizer in his pocket. Joffrey is a wannabe Caligula. Tywin acts like he don't know the cost of the incredibly poor PR Joffrey provides. Its like financing a revolution. The mad king had a reason... he was mad! But Joff, he's sanely insane.

The fam really showed all of their dysfunctions without Jaime possibly showing up with a huge party animal amazon woman, and possibly freaking out about his hand.

How about big boy letting a night walker know there ain't no baby taking going down on his watch. How about his lady walking up to the night walker like she giving him directions to the nearest dermatologist?

How come the head of the unsullied, young Obama, doesn't stay in the room with Dany! I mean its not like he's going to get a woody or anything. How about that brotherhood? They talked more trash than Lil Wayne being kicked out of a Miami Heat party.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #3145
Droid101
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
Apparently, Tyrion didn't smack up Joffrey hard enough the first two times. And how about Tywin trying to dictate the consummation of the marriage? If Sansa was barren, Tywin act like he got egg fertilizer in his pocket. Joffrey is a wannabe Caligula. Tywin acts like he don't know the cost of the incredibly poor PR Joffrey provides. Its like financing a revolution. The mad king had a reason... he was mad! But Joff, he's sanely insane.

The fam really showed all of their dysfunctions without Jaime possibly showing up with a huge party animal amazon woman, and possibly freaking out about his hand.

How about big boy letting a night walker know there ain't no baby taking going down on his watch. How about his lady walking up to the night walker like she giving him directions to the nearest dermatologist?

How come the head of the unsullied, young Obama, doesn't stay in the room with Dany! I mean its not like he's going to get a woody or anything. How about that brotherhood? They talked more trash than Lil Wayne being kicked out of a Miami Heat party.
This is the best post in the off-topic forum.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #3146
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
This is the best post in the off-topic forum.

"young Obama"
Old 05-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #3147
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
How about the fat idiot leaving the most important weapon in the Seven Kingdoms lying in front of a random shack in the mountains? I was infuriated by that. I don't care if you have a flock of wild ravens hovering over you or not.

This f#cking makeshift arrowhead is literally the key to defeating the white walkers and he doesn't even give a second thought to picking it up before scampering away?

Idiot. He deserves to die.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #3148
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

He didnt know it was the blade. He probably assumed it died because he stabbed it. which is fair....if swords cant hurt them why destroy his sword?

As much as Sam reads in the books though he should have known why the nights watch buried all those obsidian weapons.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #3149
Nick Young
Arbiter of Coexistence

that sellsword that daario killed was a badass! He should have lived and Daario should have been killed. Can't believe the show introduced that badass merc then killed him off in 15 mins, what a show
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #3150
The_Yearning
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
that sellsword that daario killed was a badass! He should have lived and Daario should have been killed. Can't believe the show introduced that badass merc then killed him off in 15 mins, what a show

I think if that badass was a tad bit skinnier more slim they would have casted him as Daario. I mean he had a pretty good looking face with nice teeth and swagger, but he was just a little fat and I don't think Dany likes fat dudes.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: