Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #3151
longtime lurker
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
Apparently, Tyrion didn't smack up Joffrey hard enough the first two times. And how about Tywin trying to dictate the consummation of the marriage? If Sansa was barren, Tywin act like he got egg fertilizer in his pocket. Joffrey is a wannabe Caligula. Tywin acts like he don't know the cost of the incredibly poor PR Joffrey provides. Its like financing a revolution. The mad king had a reason... he was mad! But Joff, he's sanely insane.

The fam really showed all of their dysfunctions without Jaime possibly showing up with a huge party animal amazon woman, and possibly freaking out about his hand.

How about big boy letting a night walker know there ain't no baby taking going down on his watch. How about his lady walking up to the night walker like she giving him directions to the nearest dermatologist?

How come the head of the unsullied, young Obama, doesn't stay in the room with Dany! I mean its not like he's going to get a woody or anything. How about that brotherhood? They talked more trash than Lil Wayne being kicked out of a Miami Heat party.

Lmao GOAT post right there. I'm dying over here
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #3152
longtime lurker
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
I think if that badass was a tad bit skinnier more slim they would have casted him as Daario. I mean he had a pretty good looking face with nice teeth and swagger, but he was just a little fat and I don't think Dany likes fat dudes.

I wonder how Jorah's gonna feel when he sees the pretty boy in town....

Old 05-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #3153
highwhey
PBS Media

semi-spoiler in white, hopefully someone whos read the 3rd book can offer his opinion:

since game of thrones has become a show that teases a lot, and by that i mean they have too many coffee chats and no fights, i wonder if they will include the scene involving barristan...obviously he revealed himself in the show much sooner but i would stop btching if they could at least include a scene where he fights....more specifically i was at least hoping for the scene where he says these awesome words (ser jorah mormont asks who he is) and in response barristan says "a better knight than you ser". i just want him to say those words. or he could take strong belwas position and fight that warrior guy.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #3154
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

@highway in white

I hope that both will happen, but imo more chance that he'll just fight instead of Belwas. If they don't go through with any of the 2 situations, I'll be disappointed...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #3155
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I suspect they have Dario fight in place of Belwas.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #3156
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I suspect they have Dario fight in place of Belwas.
Yeah, that sounds pretty realistic. But I'd like to see good ol' Selmy getting some action.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:43 PM   #3157
highwhey
PBS Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Yeah, that sounds pretty realistic. But I'd like to see good ol' Selmy getting some action.
agreed. the way he is hyped up, the producers need to scratch our itch.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #3158
longtime lurker
Very good NBA starter

We need to get some Ser Barriston fighting action. He is the most dangerous man in Westeros after all
Old 05-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #3159
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Young obama.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #3160
Pointguard
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
How about the fat idiot leaving the most important weapon in the Seven Kingdoms lying in front of a random shack in the mountains? I was infuriated by that. I don't care if you have a flock of wild ravens hovering over you or not.

This f#cking makeshift arrowhead is literally the key to defeating the white walkers and he doesn't even give a second thought to picking it up before scampering away?

Idiot. He deserves to die.
Wasn't that like his first kill? That's crazy gangsta when you think about it. Who gets their first kill on a guy that was already killed like 3000 years ago, who could kill whole armies himself, and who disintegrates the best weapon in circulation with a touch. And the victim acted like he was head honcho of the knight walkers. And killing, at that time, is like getting on a game show or courtside seats these days.

After doing something so gangsta (equivalent of going to Alexander the Great's grave, killing him again and then killing his legacy - ok maybe not) and I having been dumbed down by one too many aspiring thug rappers, he simply could not have ran away in fear: I believe he smelt the baking of Aryan's friend that baked her the cookies walked by the set with perhaps a happy first kill cake. I'm sure Sam goes back to get the knife... to cut the cake tho.

Moral? never underestimate the heart of a Knight Walker killer.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #3161
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #3162
BrickingStar
Banned

Good episode last night.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #3163
MMM
877-954-1893

Did anyone catch that Joffery thinks of himself as a Lanister. When he talked about raping Sansa he mentioned that it didn't matter which Lanister put a baby in her or did I mishear that???
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #3164
Turkododo
I rule the local playground

Question is.

Daenerys or Lady Margaery topless?

I say Daenerys.
Turkododo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:28 AM   #3165
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Did anyone catch that Joffery thinks of himself as a Lanister. When he talked about raping Sansa he mentioned that it didn't matter which Lanister put a baby in her or did I mishear that???

I think deep down he knows the truth. Why he had all of robert's bastards killed.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: