Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #3256
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

I'm pretty sure the Tyrell's have the biggest army of all the houses, even though the Lannisters are the wealthiest....and you don't need a huge army if you have THREE dragons. Having those dragons is like having aircraft carriers in the 14th century.

Think about how much hell Robb raised with 20000 men.

Last edited by eliteballer : 04-30-2013 at 11:44 PM.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #3257
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Is Dany actually the last Targaryen alive? The name would die with her if she were killed right now?
2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #3258
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
How far into the books are you? I ask because you said something I cant explain the humor of without spoiling one of the biggest reveals of the series....and I wont do that. Im just curious.

I've read all the books and also read some back history on wikipedia so nothing you would write would ruin it for me. Oh and I think I know exactly what you're referring to :)
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:22 AM   #3259
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers
Is Dany actually the last Targaryen alive? The name would die with her if she were killed right now?

Remains to be seen.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:41 AM   #3260
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No Aemon is still alive hes just at Castle Black and old as hell.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:42 AM   #3261
Iceberg Slim
KID CLUTCH

Iceberg Slim has an OK reputation so far

who is everyone's favorite character?
Iceberg Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:50 AM   #3262
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim
Stannis ,Arya and Joffrey.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #3263
Iceberg Slim
KID CLUTCH

Iceberg Slim has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Stannis ,Arya and Joffrey.

this is the first time I've heard Joffrey ahah.

I like Tyrion, Jamie, Jon Snow, Ygritte

Sansa annoys me
Iceberg Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:47 AM   #3264
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Have the books revealed what the source of the white walkers is(don't say what it is if they have)?
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:54 AM   #3265
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Jorah M'fing Mormont
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:56 AM   #3266
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Have the books revealed what the source of the white walkers is(don't say what it is if they have)?

Just a bunch of sleep-deprived, dirty men and women heading South to get warm for the winter.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:09 AM   #3267
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

The Blackfish doesn't get any dialogue, and hes still friggin' awesome.

Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #3268
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The white walkers have not been explained unless you take the red priests word that they are the soldiers of the god of darkness and cold who isnt supposed to even be mentioned. I wont consider that a spoiler since it isnt really telling you anything. Its just....talk. The red priests(Thoros....lady m....a third one I wont bring up) have theories on everything. I doubt they know any better than the regular people who just consider them....magic. Or demons.

Its possible Craster knows something though. He at least has a deal with them. They show that even in the show. He gives them his sons and they leave him alone.

I suspect Bran will know at some point....though explaining why would be a spoiler. You can see in the show that hes....something. Three eyed crow talks to him in dreams and shit. Hes more special than he appears. That much should be obvious to show watchers.

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 05-01-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #3269
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Quote:

There are two surviving Targaryens: Dany and Aemon Targaryen (the blind old Maester at the Wall). However, most people have forgotten or just don't know that he's a Targaryen because he's been removed from the rest of Westeros for so long.

There are *rumors* of other Targaryens that are still alive... that's all I'll say.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #3270
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

I watched that final scene with Tywin, Tyrion & Cersei like five times. Cersei keeps getting hotter and hotter each season. I hope she does a nude scene.
mika is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: