Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #3271
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Is all ill say about that.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #3272
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i dunno if its just her character or the actress herself but i get NOTHIN from cersei. myrish swamp is right haha

this season is really shaping up. there was one episode so far, forget which one, that didn't have me completely drawn in for all 55 minutes. every other one has been terrific, not a lot of filler, plenty of really long character developing scenes. the blackwater bay episode was like that last season where there was hardly a scene that lasted less than 5-6 minutes it felt.... this season feels filled with those

the jamie hot tub scene was ridiculously good. like woah. the only scene that didn't have a great payoff this time was the jorah/barristan one but thats obviously brewing to major events so das cool

im pumped

Quote:
The white walkers have not been explained unless you take the red priests word that they are the soldiers of the god of darkness and cold who isnt supposed to even be mentioned. I wont consider that a spoiler since it isnt really telling you anything. Its just....talk. The red priests(Thoros....lady m....a third one I wont bring up) have theories on everything. I doubt they know any better than the regular people who just consider them....magic. Or demons.
you've read the books i take it? as far as events happening in the real world correlating with religion, not to mention supernatural devices like thoros raising the dead and milesendre's premonitions in the fire, the red gods seem to be on the money. and if the title of the series as a whole is any indication, they may well be the true prophets. but then the faceless men philosophy and their conception of 'god' makes a lot of sense too.

i cant believe how long we still have to wait lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #3273
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika
I watched that final scene with Tywin, Tyrion & Cersei like five times. Cersei keeps getting hotter and hotter each season. I hope she does a nude scene.
wasn't she was nude in 300 ?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #3274
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who chopped Jamie's hand off? Who did that guy bring Jamie back to? And who are people Jamie is with now?
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #3275
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika
I watched that final scene with Tywin, Tyrion & Cersei like five times. Cersei keeps getting hotter and hotter each season. I hope she does a nude scene.

Oh she will do a the most epic news scene in the series :
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #3276
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Who chopped Jamie's hand off? Who did that guy bring Jamie back to? And who are people Jamie is with now?
in the books it was a character called the goat, head of the bloody murmers. they are villainous band of mercenaries. it seems like the show wrote them out and it was done by one of bolton's henchmen.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #3277
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes...in like 4 seasons. But I bet they tone it down. That was like...45 minutes of total nudity...

Quote:

One of Roose Boltons henchmen.

Roose Bolton.

Roose Bolton.

Hes one of Robbs main allys...but he has a reputation for being cold and dangerous. Hes kinda Lord Twyin minus the crazy wealth and some of the brutality.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #3278
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
in the books it was a character called the goat, head of the bloody murmers. they are villainous band of mercenaries. it seems like the show wrote them out and it was done by one of bolton's henchmen.

I couldnt think of any word to describe him but henchman either.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #3279
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
the jamie hot tub scene was ridiculously good. like woah.

Tell me about it. That monologue and Gyp Rosetti's 'prayer' from Boardwalk Empire are the two that scream EMMY REEL from this year

The Scene
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #3280
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

"Lecherous little stump".

That's gotta hurt even if they were acting.

As a matter of fact I read that Charles Dance apologized to Peter Dinklage after every insult they wrote for him, saying he didn't mean it.

Last edited by Ancient Legend : 05-01-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #3281
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cersei makes my balls drop.

That weird medieval haircut just does nothing for her.

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #3282
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Roose Bolton.

some of the brutality.
"Before you make me rue the day I raped your mother"

Last edited by mika : 05-01-2013 at 06:56 PM.
mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #3283
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Yes...in like 4 seasons. But I bet they tone it down. That was like...45 minutes of total nudity...

Just seen I wrote news

Naturally they will compress it - but it's possible to make it just as good or even better to me. Humiliation is something that is much more impactful of screen than it is in books, and so to is nudity.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #3284
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

I remember a pretty graphic description in the books of Tyrion's sad little dong when he was supposed to (spoilers in white text) get Sansa preggers.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:59 PM   #3285
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

New episode sets record rating of 5.35
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: