Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2013, 02:48 AM   #3316
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Who's ship was leaving at the end? Was that Baelish's?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:50 AM   #3317
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
I dont get why the Tyrells backed down so easily. Dont they control an army of over 100,000?

Why let Sansa be stolen from Loras so quickly?

Because Tywin is the Hand of the King (and if you have been paying attention, it's practically Tywin running the show). By signing Loras to the Kingsguard, he would never be able to marry, and even though Margery would be married to Joffrey, she's nothing but the queen.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:57 AM   #3318
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Who's ship was leaving at the end? Was that Baelish's?

Probably. Sansa was crying regretting her decision to not "climb" on board when she had the chance.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:35 AM   #3319
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

from hbo go to torrents

yall wona split an hbo subscription? lol. they make the new episode available minutes after 6pm. by 610-615, i was on that.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:29 AM   #3320
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is a good place for tv show episodes. They have hd links to any episode few hours after it airs.

http://www.tvmuse.eu/tv-shows/Game-of-Thrones_25243/

I watch all my shows there.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:17 AM   #3321
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What did the priestess mean when she said "I see darkness in you" and the eyes looking back at her? What was that alluding to? Spoilers in white please if there are any.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #3322
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sorry i can't send you guys any episodes for the next 3 weeks. I'm travelling Asia right now.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #3323
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
What did the priestess mean when she said "I see darkness in you" and the eyes looking back at her? What was that alluding to? Spoilers in white please if there are any.

who knows, seems that young stark chick is destined to be a great fighter and lead an army. just my guess.
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #3324
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I assumed the red woman meant the Direwolves. All of them are connected. Remember Bran waking up the second Sansas was killed?
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:46 AM   #3325
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Spoiler:
She is a warg like her brother Bran, therefore she sees through her direwolf Nymeria. She also goes blind but later recovers her sight when she becomes an assassin like Jaqen H'ghar in Braavos. She becomes a killing machine later in the stories. This could be "the darkness" she speaks about.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:00 AM   #3326
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

God damn Littlefinger is the biggest psycho douchebag in the series, wish he dies a painful and slow death someday. This guy is basically like the Joker of the show, has no loyalty, no morals, no honor, just wants to watch the world burn.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:28 AM   #3327
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
God damn Littlefinger is the biggest psycho douchebag in the series, wish he dies a painful and slow death someday. This guy is basically like the Joker of the show, has no loyalty, no morals, no honor, just wants to watch the world burn.
I don't think he wants to watch the world burn, he just wants to slowly climb his way to the top of it. The common people in the fingers, the place where he's from, all love him.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #3328
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Littlefinger just hates that hes not high born enough to be respected. Probably all comes from being in love with Catelyn and told by her father that hes not worthy of the eldest daughter of Riverrun. So he challenged Neds older brother to a duel for her and almost got killed....but she begged for him to be spared. Hes probably felt like a bitch ever since then and does all he does now to move up the ladder and feel like a real power. Which he is now. Even if nobody but Varys notices yet. Im sure Tywin/Tyrion know hes always up to something but they dont know the extent of it. I cant wait for next season when they reveal the extent of what hes done.

I think it has to be next season. I feel like it was one of the last pages of Storm of Swords.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #3329
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This episode should be titled "This wasn't in the book".

That being said, I liked the scene of Melisandre visiting Thoros and Dondarrion. It wasn't always clear to me in the books how their religion was connected.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #3330
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Littlefinger just hates that hes not high born enough to be respected. Probably all comes from being in love with Catelyn and told by her father that hes not worthy of the eldest daughter of Riverrun. So he challenged Neds older brother to a duel for her and almost got killed....but she begged for him to be spared. Hes probably felt like a bitch ever since then and does all he does now to move up the ladder and feel like a real power. Which he is now. Even if nobody but Varys notices yet. Im sure Tywin/Tyrion know hes always up to something but they dont know the extent of it. I cant wait for next season when they reveal the extent of what hes done.

I think it has to be next season. I feel like it was one of the last pages of Storm of Swords.

We might be thinking of two different things but I believe his big reveal is at the end of AFfC.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: