Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #3376
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Varys is what I started to say but didnt want you or anyone picking my answer.

nice
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #3377
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Littlefinger is higher in titles and so on...but Varys is doing a lot more than is obvious at the moment. Its one of the best reveals really. I kinda wish I didnt know it was coming. He and Littlefinger have everyone else on strings. Littlefinger is more dangerous than Tywin and nobody can tell.

And yes id be a Littlefinger/varys type hopefully not being seen imposing my will from the shadows. I try to have Ned like honor but id have hoed up long before my head was taken.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #3378
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can someone explain the end to me? Why was Littlefinger's prostitute killed? How did she betray him? I can't remember.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #3379
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Can someone explain the end to me? Why was Littlefinger's prostitute killed? How did she betray him? I can't remember.....

She'd been spying for Varys. The whole bit of information about Littlefinger having two beds in his boat originated from her.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #3380
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

She told Varys that Littlefinger was planning on taking Sansa with him when he left.

Called that bitch a "bad investment"
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #3381
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
And yes id be a Littlefinger/varys type hopefully not being seen imposing my will from the shadows. I try to have Ned like honor but id have hoed up long before my head was taken.
I had a fight with a guy I call BeMadz, and you were kinda like a silent Don King in the matter. Well played sir, well played.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #3382
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

No one watched tonights episode? Still waiting for that torrent...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #3383
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
No one watched tonights episode? Still waiting for that torrent...
http://kat.ph/usearch/game%20of%20thrones%20s03e07/
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #3384
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Thanks, I was checking tpb and it wasn't there yet. Always forget about kat...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #3385
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Thanks, I was checking tpb and it wasn't there yet. Always forget about kat...
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #3386
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tonight's episode was a bore.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:07 AM   #3387
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

My dude Theon is screwed for life. Enough is enough ffs...
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #3388
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

After 3 seasons, this is the only episode I can say was a big letdown. Way boring and the pacing was off. Even the shots were amateurish. The Robb Stark scene was long and pointless. Theon's scene was bordering on NC-17 stuff. Osha's backstory is useless in the grand scheme of things. Hell, everyone acted weird, even Daenerys wasn't her normal self. Jaime and Brienne's scenes saved the episode, as a matter of fact the Bear fight rocked.

Last edited by Ancient Legend : 05-13-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:19 AM   #3389
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last few episodes been boring as hell. Only parts I enjoy are Dany's. Those dragons are getting bigger with each episode. Can't wait to see how they take that city.

Did that guy seriously cut off Theon's manhood? I have no idea wtf the point of his storyline is, will it actually lead to something relevant?
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #3390
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
After 3 seasons, this is the only episode I can say was a big letdown. Way boring and the pacing was off. Even the shots were amateurish. The Robb Stark scene was long and pointless. Theon's scene was bordering on NC-17 stuff. Osha's backstory is useless in the grand scheme of things. Hell, everyone acted weird, even Daenerys wasn't her normal self.
Yea I was waiting for the episode to "take off", but it remained grounded in its slow painful pace and useless dialogue.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: