Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #3481
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

im not a dick
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:50 PM   #3482
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Why the **** is there a 2 week break between episodes 8 and 9!!??
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #3483
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99

Wtf? Takes a year to film 10 episodes and now this.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:36 AM   #3484
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Natalie Dormer is fine as f*ck!

Sophie Turner is beautiful, maybe not as hot.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #3485
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

HBO has a long history of not airing it's Sunday night shows on US holiday weekends for whatever reason.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #3486
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
HBO has a long history of not airing it's Sunday night shows on US holiday weekends for whatever reason.
Didn't know it's a holiday, somewhat justified then...
Old 05-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #3487
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Didn't know it's a holiday, somewhat justified then...

I believe that'll be Memorial Day weekend. With DVRs, OnDemand services, and HBO Go, I'm not sure why they still do it, but they've been doing it forever.

Usually they premier a big movie.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #3488
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

My ***** loves the scenes with Sansa and Margaery together.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #3489
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

This is really crazy because Episode 8 is the set up episode. 9 is the big episode - usually the most anticipated- where the craziest stuff will happen.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #3490
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

2 hours to go. This will be the best episode of the season
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #3491
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
My ***** loves the scenes with Sansa and Margaery together.

I'm not digging Sansa too much. She's cute and all but she's flat.. No tits or ass on her at all.

I'd rank Margaery, Kaleisi, Jon Snows chick, Starks wife all ahead of her on the top of my head.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #3492
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I'm not digging Sansa too much. She's cute and all but she's flat.. No tits or ass on her at all.

I'd rank Margaery, Kaleisi, Jon Snows chick, Starks wife all ahead of her on the top of my head.
you forgot Osha chick

jk. sansa is hot tho
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #3493
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
you forgot Osha chick

jk. sansa is hot tho

Osha is wifey material for sure. Will hunt a rabbit, skin it and cook it for you. Not to mention she'll defend you in the middle of night if a wild boer or some nightwalkers come and attacks you.

I also forgot about Kaleisi's personal slave/translator. She's a dime.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #3494
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I believe that'll be Memorial Day weekend. With DVRs, OnDemand services, and HBO Go, I'm not sure why they still do it, but they've been doing it forever.

Usually they premier a big movie.
It's Liberace. It's such a kick in the head, not only do we not give you Game of Thrones, we give you LIBERACE.

I'd recommend downloading and watching Hannibal, my other favorite show this season.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #3495
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
2 hours to go. This will be the best episode of the season
Why? I can't remember what will happen. PM me if there are too much spoilers for the thread.
9th episode will be the best IMO...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: