Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #3601
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Yeah, Jaqen H'ghar. He hasn't appeared in this season and may not for a while. Remember the words: Valar Morghulis

TODAY IS THE DAY! My body is ready.

That sucks. I was looking forward to his character.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #3602
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you have managed to have an interest in this series and not have the next couple episodes spoiled I envy you.

Dont read anything GOt related till you see at least this weeks. Ive seen people spoiling it on purpose just to be a dick. I wouldnt even come back in here.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #3603
lpublic_enemyl
Local High School Star

lpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat coollpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
If you have managed to have an interest in this series and not have the next couple episodes spoiled I envy you.

Dont read anything GOt related till you see at least this weeks. Ive seen people spoiling it on purpose just to be a dick. I wouldnt even come back in here.
this some one did this to me
lpublic_enemyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #3604
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^
Cautionary tale everyone.

If you are reading this...and dont want to be pissed off...flee the internet until 10pm eastern.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #3605
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Agreed, Ive had this coming episode spoiled and something tywin-related spoiled. Thank god thats as far as it goes though, definitely will not be snooping around for information on the GoT wiki.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #3606
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

Quote:
Yeah, Jaqen H'ghar. He hasn't appeared in this season and may not for a while. Remember the words: Valar Morghulis

I feel like I've definitely heard those words this season. Can't remember who said them though.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #3607
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW
I feel like I've definitely heard those words this season. Can't remember who said them though.

Here's a hint. It's a common Valaryian phrase.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #3608
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Yea everyone from that side of their world says it now and then. Means "All men must die". The impression I get its something like "Ok...**** it".
Old 06-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #3609
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW

The young sellsword that pledged his life to Dany last episode (Daario Naharis). Like Jaqen, he's also from Braavos.

Last edited by ItsMillerTime : 06-02-2013 at 01:36 PM.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #3610
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
^
Cautionary tale everyone.

If you are reading this...and dont want to be pissed off...flee the internet until 10pm eastern.

They have been deviating from the books increasingly though.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #3611
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Not on this they wont. They cant.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #3612
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Episode 9 better be worth the 2 week wait brahs

You have no idea.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #3613
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #3614
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
The young sellsword that pledged his life to Dany last episode (Daario Naharis). Like Jaqen, he's also from Braavos.
Jaqen is from Lorath (supposedly) and Daario is from Tyrosh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Agreed, Ive had this coming episode spoiled and something tywin-related spoiled. Thank god thats as far as it goes though, definitely will not be snooping around for information on the GoT wiki.
GoT wiki is fine afaik, it doesn't go ahead of the show. ASOIAF wiki is book wiki and full of spoilers if you just watch the show.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #3615
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So is It (you know what) happening this episode or next?
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: