Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #3961
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Thanks for your replies guys.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #3962
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Season finale was weak. I enjoyed the Borgias season finale so much better.

season finale is this Sunday I thought?

btw it didn't get renewed for a fourth season
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #3963
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer
season finale is this Sunday I thought?

btw it didn't get renewed for a fourth season

Sorry, the on demand channel allows you to video next weeks episode. I couldnt wait.

Wait are you serious about Borgias???? Lame
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #3964
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looked online the guy is doing a movie to finish it. He said another 10 episodes is exhausting so they rather use the same actors and do a 2hr movie to finish it up. Makes sense, I can live with that because I dont know how much you will want to drag out this season. But I enjoyed it tho. Will go see movie as well.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #3965
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hodor's a DJ.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/game-...-hodors,98941/

Also, Hodor.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #3966
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
I really like this actor. I can't help but laugh at his methods.. it's ridiculous and disturbing at the same time lol

Exactly. The Theon scenes were kind of pointless this season, but that actor was perfectly cast. I can't wait to see him in scenes that matter.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #3967
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiantastic
I haven't gotten around to reading a Dance with Dragons yet, but I can say that a Feast for Crows is quite boring. I'm struggling right now getting through the chapters. It's probably because they're introducing a handful of new characters.

It's sad that they decided to split AFoC into FoC and ADwD because there is an excellent single volume hidden in those two books.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #3968
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Winter is coming...after three seasons... I like movies or series based on unfinished books.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #3969
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They should combine aFoC and aDwD into one season. At this point, I don't care if the show passes the books. I doubt GRRM is ever finishing this series
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #3970
Turkododo
High school junior varsity star

Turkododo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99

what do you think Theon's sausage looked like in that box? you think perhaps it was cleaned before sending it off to the Greyjoys, or was it sliced in little pieces like salami, or maybe it was tied into a knot?

my guess would be the following: a severed pen!s can actually remain in motion for quite a long time, much like a dead snake. the nerve endings continue to fire, sometimes even several days after being detached. therefore, i'm guessing it was wiggling a bit in that box, or at least giving an occasional quiver.

Last edited by Turkododo : 06-12-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Turkododo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #3971
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I love house Bolton. I'd want to be with those guys if I lived in Westeros.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #3972
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

How does Theon piss if his wang is sliced off?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #3973
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99

I think he's Joffrey without power.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #3974
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How does Theon piss if his wang is sliced off?
Quote:
They would usually put a splint in the urethra to keep it from healing over. They also would give them a lot of wine and that would make them pee all the time so that the hole wouldn't heal over.

In addition: according to a book written by a woman whose grandmother lived in a harem, after the hole finally healed, eunuchs carried a small thin straw in their turbans which they would insert for urination.

Many young boys died in the process of making eunuchs. A sword would be heated red hot and the genitalia would be cut off with it. The area would be cauterized by the sword, of course. Then after a splint was inserted, the wound would be covered with animal dung in an attempt to heal it.

Throughout history, of course there have been other methods, all painful in the extreme.

Except as part of transgender surgery (which restructures the urinary flow), simple castration does not involve the *****, but only the testicles. Even these may not be removed in the process, merely rendered incapable of providing sperm or continuing the production of male hormones.

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #3975
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I couldnt even finish reading. Too much squirming. Tons of why did I ask this.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: