Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-12-2013, 07:44 PM   #3976
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

I just rewatched the Danaerys bath scene when Daario walks in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LE-zwOGHJ0

Now these two women, with the queen in bath mode in a camp where the men outnumber them something like 4,100 to one... do you really think the conversation is going to be about languages? AND ITS a FULL MOON outside.

Because I know women its more than likely...

Dany:Should we do a strip show
Missandei: Huh???
Dany: I mean they are still men when you think about it. There is still a man woman language thing right?

Missandei: You are Queen and I suppose your language will always work.
Dany: Law of averages... wouldn't a few of them still have the urge. That guy who looks like a President, I'm sure he's no grey worm. He's probably a super Python.

Missandei:Mea Lord, you are like Harriet Tubman, freer of slaves, but if you want me to set up a stage.
Dany: Hey I release men from bondage but I give them release to.
Missandei: Daenares, she who makes the unsullied, sully their beds.

Dany: That Daario guy, he look like a stone freak
Missandei: Men of his sort seem retarded in bed.
Dany: You mean like if you told him to give you head he would get confused?
Missandei: Yes

Daario puts the knife to Missandie's neck. Does his little spill and then produces the dome of his two compatriots.

Dany:Oh, so is this how you give head.
Missandei: BWHaaahahahahahahhahahaha Bwhahahahahahaa

Daario in complete embarrassment kills himself as he cuts his own neck and blood flys all over the place.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #3977
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Best character this season
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #3978
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
I think he's Joffrey without power.
Worse. Actually, much worse imo...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #3979
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quote:
This, Joffrey without power is bitchmade, he doesn't know how to fight or stand up for himself, Ramsay actually knows how to fight and torture both physically and psychologically.
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:44 AM   #3980
Pointguard

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
As a teen I worked for a UPS type of outfit and I based my assumptions on their desired shipping records:

"Wow, the biggest wedding in the land and this is the head of the KING's son of that guy who was something like the King that was beheaded in front of his daughters, all noble guys, and its being sent to his younger sister on a platter service to be iced and served during the wedding feast with its aroma and all. And this is after cats lost their dang mind at the last wedding I went to."

Vs.

"Ok, oh great I deliver to the Grey Joy fun house. Oscar the Grouch probably won't even sign for the dick. His son is a mean traitor and a coward that burnt up Winterfell. Its like sending a dick to dick. Its not like the big dick is going to send a get well card in return."

So from that stand point... but I think Bolton's son is more of a sadomasochist - he tortures like he proving a point. But Joffrey isn't a light weight... he definitely enjoys torture and killing more.

Last edited by Pointguard : 06-13-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:01 AM   #3981
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

I'm with Cangri on this one and I think that Joffrey IS lightweight compared to Ramsay in terms of sadism...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:03 AM   #3982
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm with Cangri on this one and I think that Joffrey IS lightweight compared to Ramsay in terms of sadism...

I don't know, he did want to serve Robb's head to Sansa at his wedding. Not exactly lightweight. Ramsay has probably just had a more accessible and expected pathway to learn and do what he does. Joffrey isn't exactly supposed to be doing what he is doing, Ramsay kind of is. Swap places and the outcome would probably be the same. In fact you could say Joffrey is a natural, where as Ramsay may have learnt to do what he did (although who knows, he might be natural too).
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #3983
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

so in the books they told joffrey(when he was younger) that a cat was having kittens and he slit its belly to check. I think it was one of cersei's pov chapters, she said king rob found out and nearly knocked joffrey out. Not much of a spoiler for non-readers, just a chapter trying to show joffrey was always ****ed up.
mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:27 AM   #3984
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Jeoffrey is a ***** though, he is always scared of a real fight and runs away from conflict like a child, usually crying to his mommy. It's easy to be an armchair psycho, you can do things without any consequences and never really own up to anything.

Ramsey on the other hand is a real coldblooded psycho killer, like joker. He is not afraid of fighting and is skilled enough to kill 1 or more people. The way he sniped those group of men with a bow then headshotted the last guy from close range is something chickenshit Jeoffrey would never be able to accomplish. He is actually intimidating and can **** you up both physically and psychologically without the help of anyone with a famous name, without a title and without an army.

I mean cmon, anyone here would be able to beat Jeoffrey to death 1 on 1, that little pussyass teenager isn't an actual threat. Ramsay on the other is the kind of guy by just looking at his eyes I would probably take the long way home.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:14 AM   #3985
Pointguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Jeoffrey is a ***** though, he is always scared of a real fight and runs away from conflict like a child, usually crying to his mommy. It's easy to be an armchair psycho, you can do things without any consequences and never really own up to anything.

Ramsey on the other hand is a real coldblooded psycho killer, like joker. He is not afraid of fighting and is skilled enough to kill 1 or more people. The way he sniped those group of men with a bow then headshotted the last guy from close range is something chickenshit Jeoffrey would never be able to accomplish. He is actually intimidating and can **** you up both physically and psychologically without the help of anyone with a famous name, without a title and without an army.

I mean cmon, anyone here would be able to beat Jeoffrey to death 1 on 1, that little pussyass teenager isn't an actual threat. Ramsay on the other is the kind of guy by just looking at his eyes I would probably take the long way home.
Its not like they do anything fair and square. Pretty sure Theon could beat him in a fight. The cat is barely over 5 ft and a 120lbs. He's a torturer but not a guy to strike fear in your heart, if you aren't compromised by other people, weapons or some torture chamber he wouldn't do much either.

Why are people dissing Joffrey's psychological madness. He's straight psycho, Not learned pyscho. The guy has more of a torture drive than a sex drive at 15 years old - that's clue enough for me. Can't get more chemically unbalanced than that. His wedding night and the guy wants to psychologically destroy a women he was willing to live with the rest of his life. He's got that inbred (as inbred as inbred can get) madness. Joffrey at 15 would show his wife her father's impaled head at tea time. Naturally devious stuff pops up in that kids head spontaneously.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:44 AM   #3986
Asiantastic
ZBo 2.0

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

Joffrey has nothing on Ramsay. Joffrey gets other people to do these things for him, but he wouldn't dare try that shit himself. Ramsay simply does not give a ****.
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:48 AM   #3987
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiantastic
Joffrey has nothing on Ramsay. Joffrey gets other people to do these things for him, but he wouldn't dare try that shit himself. Ramsay simply does not give a ****.

Like the dead chick in his room with arrows in her...?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #3988
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

Like the dead chick in his room with arrows in her...?
Put there by someone else, and he didn't actually cut her up, Joffrey is too chickenshit to get his hands dirty and go in like real psychos. He likes torturing people from a distance. That's the difference.

If that was Ramsay, that chick would be skinned, burned, cut into pieces ON TOP of the arrows in her.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:18 AM   #3989
Asiantastic
ZBo 2.0

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Put there by someone else, and he didn't actually cut her up, Joffrey is too chickenshit to get his hands dirty and go in like real psychos. He likes torturing people from a distance. That's the difference.

If that was Ramsay, that chick would be skinned, burned, cut into pieces ON TOP of the arrows in her.

Lol exactly. You can't even compare that to getting skin peeled off, fingers chopped off, a ***** sliced off and the wound probably cauterized, beat day and night, not being able to eat or drink, and not to mention mentally tormented. That chick took what, 5 arrows, and one of them through the heart. That's an easy death in comparison.

Plus, I'm assuming Ramsay can fight pretty damn well. For example, when he "saved" Theon from his own men.
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:22 AM   #3990
lucky001
I airball my layups

lucky001 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiantastic
Lol exactly. You can't even compare that to getting skin peeled off, fingers chopped off, a ***** sliced off and the wound probably cauterized, beat day and night, not being able to eat or drink, and not to mention mentally tormented. That chick took what, 5 arrows, and one of them through the heart. That's an easy death in comparison.

Plus, I'm assuming Ramsay can fight pretty damn well. For example, when he "saved" Theon from his own men.

Joff just isn't very creative and seems obsessed with heads. Likes cutting them off, putting them on display, serving them, etc...Plus he's mostly talk.
lucky001 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: