Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-13-2013, 06:23 AM   #3991
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Joffrey would be pretty much like Ramsay if he wasn't pussified by his mother. She turned him into a cowardly sadist.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #3992
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I also think Ramsay is worse than Joffery. I actually remember cringing when I was reading the shit that dude did to torture people
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #3993
Turkododo
High school junior varsity star

Turkododo has decent reputation

not only is Ramsay is a sadist, cruel, and savage, Ramsay is also the biggest Troll; for instance, Ramsay talks about amputees having phantom limbs and wonders if Theon will have a phantom pen!s, feeling an itch whenever he sees naked girls.

Last edited by Turkododo : 06-13-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Turkododo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #3994
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I also think Ramsay is worse than Joffery. I actually remember cringing when I was reading the shit that dude did to torture people

If you ever go into a medieval museum, you will see that they invested a lot of money into torture. It was a pastime for them. When you invest money in it, you breed more of the like. It was a shock for me to see.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #3995
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
If you ever go into a medieval museum, you will see that they invested a lot of money into torture. It was a pastime for them. When you invest money in it, you breed more of the like. It was a shock for me to see.

There was a creepy mideval torture museum in Prague that I went to. It was disturbing.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #3996
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

Like the dead chick in his room with arrows in her...?

Ros was so hot. I don't think I fully appreciated her. She looks better out of costume, even though she's generally more covered up. She does seem to be into burlesque. And appears to be friendly with Marilyn Manson, which is unfortunate.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:58 AM   #3997
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does she look familiar to anyone? (Warning: NSFW!)

http://stepsmut.com/game-of-thrones-...ar-of-the-day/

Last edited by Reef : 06-13-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #3998
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkododo
not only is Ramsay is a sadist, cruel, and savage, Ramsay is also the biggest Troll; for instance, Ramsay talks about amputees having phantom limbs and wonders if Theon will have a phantom pen!s, feeling an itch whenever he sees naked girls.

I think the thing you have to remember is that Ramsay is probably 10 years older or so than Joffrey AND he is in an environment that encourages his behaviour. Joffrey is younger and his behaviour is only begrudgingly tolerated at best. I think they are from the same mold, but right now Ramsay is obviously worse.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:29 AM   #3999
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

Great discussion

I think Joffrey is worse personally. Ramsay is clearly a twisted f*ck, but to some extent he has a reason to be cruel towards Theon.

Joffrey just likes to see people in pain and agony.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:29 AM   #4000
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
I think the thing you have to remember is that Ramsay is probably 10 years older or so than Joffrey AND he is in an environment that encourages his behaviour. Joffrey is younger and his behaviour is only begrudgingly tolerated at best. I think they are from the same mold, but right now Ramsay is obviously worse.

They both deserve horrible deaths. I wonder if Ramsay might turn into one of Stannis' burnt sacrifices?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #4001
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
I think Joffrey is worse personally. Ramsay is clearly a twisted f*ck, but to some extent he has a reason to be cruel towards Theon.

Not really. He even says to Theon something like "You might be wondering why I'm torturing you. It's simply because I enjoy it."

Ramsay really doesn't care that Theon took Winterfell and attacked the North. The Boltons have sort of held a grudge against the Starks for a long time, ever since the Starks outlawed them from flaying people. When Roose finally saw a way out of the Stark's shadow thanks to Tywin Lannister, he jumped all over it.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #4002
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
I think I'll pass
Old 06-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #4003
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
Great discussion

Joffrey just likes to see people in pain and agony.
Ramsey has done many cruel things to perfectly innocent people in the books.

Joffrey is Ramsey in training. given some time, he would easily reach Ramsey levels of depredation. even worse, actually, since he would be king and noone could stop him
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #4004
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

I remember reading that Ramsay would release a bunch of chicks into the woods to try and escape from him. If they got away (which never happened), good for them. If he caught them, he'd skin them alive and then chop em up. Nasty shit
Old 06-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #4005
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I remember reading that Ramsay would release a bunch of chicks into the woods to try and escape from him. If they got away (which never happened), good for them. If he caught them, he'd skin them alive and then chop em up. Nasty shit

Yes, the show has done a good job at how evil he is but IMO he's more evil in the book. In the books he owns a pack of dogs.. "Ramsay's bitches." He would torture people and let them "escape" kinda like how he let Theon escape in the show. He would then take his pack of dogs and hunt them down. If he caught them, he would flay them, chop 'em up, and feed them to his dogs.

From the ASoiaF wiki: Ramsay openly enjoys abusive and sick practices such as having young women stripped naked and released into the Bolton forests, before hunting them with a pack of feral dogs. He gives a quick death to women who give him good sport (after raping them first), then flays their corpses. He likes to name his dogs after the women he enjoys most to "honor" them. The women who don't give him good sport are raped and then flayed alive. All the skins of his kills are brought back with him to the Dreadfort as gruesome trophies. The bodies of the woman are fed to his dogs.

He is miles more psychotic than Joffrey.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: