Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #4036
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
I just read the "Mysha" part in the book and I have to say the show put a little too much emphasis on that part and definitely didn't deserve to name the whole episode Mysha.

Also the casting of Barristan Selmy... what was the show thinking casting that guy? He doesn't resemble a Barristan Selmy at all...
casting of manse was the worst for me. doesnt look at all like what i imagined

Last edited by rezznor : 06-14-2013 at 02:59 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #4037
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
casting of mayner was the worst for me. doesnt look at all like what i imagined
Thats the only casting Ive been unhappy with, its a total wtf.. Hes a great actor and would be splendid in a different role.. but as Manse it makes no sense even for the show.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #4038
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
He described Grey Worm just like I did in this thread three weeks ago. Baby Obama.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #4039
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

They should introduce mace tyrell, victarion greyjoy and Val next season. I'm mainly looking forward to how Val looks.
mika is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #4040
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
He described Grey Worm just like I did in this thread three weeks ago. Baby Obama.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:01 AM   #4041
Turkododo
High school junior varsity star

Turkododo has decent reputation

Turkododo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #4042
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika
They should introduce mace tyrell, victarion greyjoy and Val next season. I'm mainly looking forward to how Val looks.

Don't get your hopes up.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #4043
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika

They've already confirmed Mace Tyrell, Oberyn Martell, and Styr the Magnar of Thenn. I don't think they'll address the Greyjoy storyline until Season 5.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #4044
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe because I am the ultimate romantic but why doesn't Jon Snow stayed with Ygritte
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #4045
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Maybe because I am the ultimate romantic but why is there no human-wolf sex

He remembered his duty to the Night's watch. Bros before hos.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #4046
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Crows before hoes
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #4047
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Crows before hoes

Yes.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #4048
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Don't get your hopes up.
I'm looking forward to this too. Hell I expected Yara to look better than she did but I guess I shouldn't be too excited.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #4049
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

To me - next season is going to be the peak of the show. Oberyn and Littlefinger will own.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #4050
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Still makes me mad , that red head seems to be crazy in bed....
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: