Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2014, 01:46 AM   #4711
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You need to find yourself a private tracker, friend. Piratebay is a haven for malware.

I know, I used to have demonoid but we all know what happened there. It's back up, but I cannot remember my account and they aren't accepting new members atm. If you have a site you could hook me up with, that would be greatly appreciated
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #4712
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
that doesn't answer who actually KILLED the hand.

Cersei and Jaimie did. Their first conversation ever gives that away already.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #4713
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I know, I used to have demonoid but we all know what happened there. It's back up, but I cannot remember my account and they aren't accepting new members atm. If you have a site you could hook me up with, that would be greatly appreciated
On my way home from work. I'll see what I have when I get home.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:12 AM   #4714
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

ahhhh the poison... clearly the work of a giant white walker
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:22 AM   #4715
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Can someone who's read the books describe Robert and Raeghar's battle in detail?

I haven't and thought it was supposed to be a clean win but apparently there were certain things that happened that don't make it a totally clean victory?
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:23 AM   #4716
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:53 AM   #4717
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Can someone who's read the books describe Robert and Raeghar's battle in detail?

I haven't and thought it was supposed to be a clean win but apparently there were certain things that happened that don't make it a totally clean victory?

It was clean. Robert killed Rhaegar in 1v1 combat at the battle of the trident. Robert brought his warhammer and Rhaegar brought his rubies to battle. Now, they call that area where the battle took place the Ruby Ford.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:26 AM   #4718
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Check your PMs.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:05 AM   #4719
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Most definitely. Watch it in 0.9 speed if you have to

Just don't say anything once you've found it.

I wish you'd give a specific time frame to look at, I have re-watched the scene from where Joeffry spills wine on Tyrion till the end 3 times now, looking carefully at each character. At first I thought it was Jeoffry's younger brother, seeing as his hand was on top of the bottle of wine (looking like he just dropped something in) and then wiping his hands off his cloths, but then I realized that Jeoffry's cup was refilled over near lady Tyrell. I also noticed the eye contact established between lady Tyrell and Tyrion when Tyrion went to leave the glass by her table, right as the cake was coming out. Am I hot or cold?

I wonder, was it the wine that poisoned him, or the cake?
Old 04-15-2014, 04:24 AM   #4720
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe both. There was a quick but very intentional close-up of the cake and he reacted strangley at his first bite, but he also did a double-take when he took that first swig of the purple drank.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:31 AM   #4721
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
I wish you'd give a specific time frame to look at, I have re-watched the scene from where Joeffry spills wine on Tyrion till the end 3 times now, looking carefully at each character. At first I thought it was Jeoffry's younger brother, seeing as his hand was on top of the bottle of wine (looking like he just dropped something in) and then wiping his hands off his cloths, but then I realized that Jeoffry's cup was refilled over near lady Tyrell. I also noticed the eye contact established between lady Tyrell and Tyrion when Tyrion went to leave the glass by her table, right as the cake was coming out. Am I hot or cold?

I wonder, was it the wine that poisoned him, or the cake?

Guy, if I give you a specific time-frame it'd be straight up telling you.

Last edited by The_Yearning : 04-15-2014 at 06:27 AM.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:36 AM   #4722
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just a heads up, I won't discuss much of anything in here because Iv read the books and don't want to spoil anything for anyone who doesn't want it spoiled, but for anyone who wants clarification on anything that's already happened in the show, tower of the hand is a great tool. It lets you set the scope of what you know so it doesn't spoil anything and it's incredibly informative
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:04 AM   #4723
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

I think I've got it!!

around the 32 minute mark when lady Tyrell gets up to speak to Sansa, she starts playing with her hair and then touches something around the neck area....and then when we get a close up of Sansa, you can see to the far right that one of the stones is missing from her necklace. No wonder that joker gave her that necklace last episode and told her to wear it, and of course he is the one to tell Sansa to leave. Funny thing is, I can't seem to find when the stone is put to use.

Have I got it?
Old 04-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #4724
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Maybe both. There was a quick but very intentional close-up of the cake and he reacted strangley at his first bite, but he also did a double-take when he took that first swig of the purple drank.
I thought they just showed the cake to show that Joffrey had killed a bird. SO it was kind of like 'oh wow birds flying out of a pie, thats nice' then show the dead bloody bird and its like 'oh shit'.

ALSO it is a retarded plan to poison the whole pie. How would they be sure Joffrey takes the first bite and how would the poisoner be sure that all the wedding guests dont eat it?

Poisoning the pie only makes sense if the killer wanted to kill everyone which obviously wasnt the case.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:39 AM   #4725
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Have I got it?

Yes.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: