Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board
Default Anyone else like watching the former Bulls do well?

Man, I love watching Kirk Hinrich and Tyson Chandler do well in the playoffs. Especially, Kirk Hinrich because he did so much dirty work for the Bulls including taking cheap shots from Rondo. Do you think Ben Gordon will ever join their successes that they are enjoying in the postseason? What about Eddy Curry? That Bulls team was undersized but they sure did work hard.
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
mike239489

Default Re: Anyone else like watching the former Bulls do well?

Post this crap in your team forum
Old 04-16-2011, 10:59 PM   #3
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bandwagoner
Either traitors or total losers. Go Bulls!
That response goes perfectly with your username. **** that logic, Hinrich gave us his best years. I'll always support him. Never felt any loyalty to Chandler though, but it's always nice to see him do well. Couldn't give a shit if Ben Gordon fails the rest of his career though, which is very likely. I also like to see the Bucks do well when not playing against the Bulls because of Salmons and Skiles.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Honestly it sort of pisses me off to see them do well. When I see Hinrich, I think, why the **** did we trade him again? When I see Chandler, I think, why didn't this ****er play this well with the Bulls? I kept hearing about his "upside" for ****in years, and he didn't do shit but foul out and avoid the weight room. Then he leaves and magically learns to stop fouling every other play like a child? Then a year later, suddenly he's ripped now, and is a big impact player. We gambled on taking him young, suffered through his growth and improvement years, then dump him after he doesn't improve. . .then magically he puts his shit together in the offseason.

Seeing them do well pisses me off more than it pleases me. Though I guess seeing the older Bulls do well is always nice. But when a young Bull does well, it usually just annoys me a lot. Makes me think both "why did we trade him?", and "why the **** didn't he do this well with us?"
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^Haha, yeah but for every Chandler we dumped, we also got rid of Tyrus Thomas, Eddy Curry, Ben Gordon, and last but not least, Vinny del Negro!
Old 04-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #6
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

I agree with not giving a sh*t about Ben Gordon.

But I enjoy seeing Kirk do well, along with Tyrus, Chandler, and even Thabo.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
^Haha, yeah but for every Chandler we dumped, we also got rid of Tyrus Thomas, Eddy Curry, Ben Gordon, and last but not least, Vinny del Negro!

Yeah that's true. . .I'm extremely glad we dumped Eddy Curry in particular. And Tyrus. Damn, Tyrus was such a damn chucker at times.

I liked Ben Gordon though. . .and Jamal Crawford. I wish we kept Jamal.

Both players sucked defensively, but though could really ball on the offensive end. I guess Jamal was one of those guys where you didn't know what you had until he was gone and suddenly looked great with another team. But he was always like that with us imo. Just didn't appreciate him enough.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:53 AM   #8
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I pull for all of them. Until they face the bulls offcourse. Except for gordon. Im glad he left cuz he wasn't about winning anyway. He should be our sixth man right now.

But I miss chandeler,hinrick, nocioni, even tyrus thomas at times.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:18 PM   #9
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

I just see it as them not being a good enough fit for our team, and if they go elsewhere and do well, then good for them. Sometimes players are just more comfortable in different systems. Tyrus was always looking to get his own in Chicago, but he seems to fit in better in Charlotte. Good for him. But I never looked back and said 'man I wish he was still here'. Only one I say that about sometimes is Hinrich, we pulled the trigger pre-maturely.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #10
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I just see it as them not being a good enough fit for our team, and if they go elsewhere and do well, then good for them. Sometimes players are just more comfortable in different systems. Tyrus was always looking to get his own in Chicago, but he seems to fit in better in Charlotte. Good for him. But I never looked back and said 'man I wish he was still here'. Only one I say that about sometimes is Hinrich, we pulled the trigger pre-maturely.

Hinrich is the only guy other than Nocioni that I believe wants to be a Chicago Bull. Most of these guys are pretty content to play for whatever team they are with, it's JUST a business for them.

Nocioni seemed to really embrace the city of Chicago and everything about the team. We know Hinrich had wanted to be the starting PG for the Bulls since his high school days, fortunately he was able to live that dream for several years.

Most of the ex-Bulls are just random NBA players to me now. If I had the power to make anything I want happen in the NBA I would bring back Kirk, Nocioni, and Jamal Crawford. The rest of them? Bye bye.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: