Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 04-18-2011, 12:42 AM   #511
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: April 17: Playoffs Round 1, Game 1, Grizzlies at Spurs

^

o reaaalyyy?????? proooove iiit....
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:17 AM   #512
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Mr.Intangible Shane Battier comes through once again
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #513
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Seriously SinJ, it's time to shut up now. You're a sad, pathetic fat nerd who smells of cat piss. Nobody will ever take you seriously ever again.

Oh look, the butthurt moron Droid101 is mad because he got called out on his lying stupidity yet again.

After failing time and time again in your posts, and the fact that you can't talk shit about SA losing game 1 since LA just did hours later, you resort to random juvenile insults that haven't bothered anyone since middle school. How boring. You aren't even a good troll anymore. You just flail around like a deer that got hit by a car making an ass of yourself and getting all furious at every other post.

Talk about a loser.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:07 AM   #514
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phong
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:10 AM   #515
Phong
Decent college freshman

Phong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
It's pretty disturbing that you keep pics of me on your PC to fap to, but it's perhaps even more disturbing that you're still butthurt over getting smashed by me in thread after thread, that you even bother posting it. You even went through the trouble to photoshop in a fish. Get a life, geek.

Sorry dude, But you must be delusional if you think somebody would ever think of fapping by looking at a dirty fat turd such as yourself. Maybe you fantasize about being covered in semen but I don't fancy men, sorry. As for your pic, I don't need to keep it on my computer since you foolishly posted it on this forum for anyone to puke at.

You must be even more delusional if you really believe in your bullshit about "smashing me in thread after thread" when we only argued once in that Thierry Henry vs Tony Parker thread. Thread in which you kept backpedaling on your earlier posts every time you were proven wrong. Here's the link for anyone to see: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=187986

Stop trying to act like some hardcore message board warrior cause everybody knows you're just some fat insecure anime geek.

Last edited by Phong : 04-19-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Phong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:15 AM   #516
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Sorry dude, But you must be delusional if you think somebody would ever think of fapping by looking at a dirty fat turd such as yourself. As for your pic, I don't need to keep it on my computer since you foolishly posted it on this forum for anyone to puke at.

Stop trying to act like some hardcore message board warrior cause everybody knows you're just some fat insecure anime geek.

branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #517
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Oh look, the butthurt moron Droid101 is mad because he got called out on his lying stupidity yet again.

After failing time and time again in your posts, and the fact that you can't talk shit about SA losing game 1 since LA just did hours later, you resort to random juvenile insults that haven't bothered anyone since middle school. How boring. You aren't even a good troll anymore. You just flail around like a deer that got hit by a car making an ass of yourself and getting all furious at every other post.

Talk about a loser.
I can talk all kinds of shit about the Spurs losing game one, just like I predicted they would.

Why would I care about a Laker loss? Shit happens. It's much more fun making you get all riled up than stressing over a Pau Gasol 2-9 shooting game.

Notice how everyone in this and every other thread thinks you're a huge moron. This isn't by chance. You are, in fact, a huge moron.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #518
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Go Grizz!
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #519
Phong
Decent college freshman

Phong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Notice how everyone in this and every other thread thinks you're a huge moron. This isn't by chance. You are, in fact, a huge moron.
Even on other websites he writes some stupid shit, is proven to be completely misinformed, posts more crap with some fake bravado to pretend that he won the argument, then disappears in shame when even more people prove he's completely full of BS.

Some quick googling: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/r...=957923&page=0

Last edited by Phong : 04-19-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #520
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sin Jackal getting destroyed in this thread
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #521
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Even on other websites he writes some stupid shit, is proven to be completely misinformed, posts more crap with some fake bravado to pretend that he won the argument, then disappears in shame when even more people prove he's completely full of BS.

Some quick googling: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/r...=957923&page=0
Christ, that guy loves to hear the sound of his own voice (or typing?).
Old 04-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #522
Phong
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Christ, that guy loves to hear the sound of his own voice (or typing?).
No matter where he posts, everybody thinks the same things about him:
Quote:
"TC [Sin Jackal] is misinformed and in denial to insane levels."

"TC is obviously a few fries short of a happy meal."

"lol @ sin_jackal and his failed topic"

"Idiot."

"Way to fail mate, way to fail..."
Old 04-19-2011, 04:00 PM   #523
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I can talk all kinds of shit about the Spurs losing game one, just like I predicted they would.

Why would I care about a Laker loss? Shit happens. It's much more fun making you get all riled up than stressing over a Pau Gasol 2-9 shooting game

I have a feeling your days get completely ruined every time the Spurs win a game. You are more emotionally invested in their success and failure than any Spurs fan I've ever seen is. Pretty sad really.

The only people I notice who think anything negative about me in this thread are people I've made fools of in other threads who are insecure about it, and jump into every thread someone tries to troll me in with a bunch of " " emotes. Usually it's Lakers fans who are butthurt over my posts. I couldn't care less what they think. But as usual, the main things you seem to worry about are people's forum reps. Nobody with a life gives a shit about that.

Quote:

Sorry dude, But you must be delusional if you think somebody would ever think of fapping by looking at a dirty fat turd such as yourself. Maybe you fantasize about being covered in semen but I don't fancy men, sorry. As for your pic, I don't need to keep it on my computer since you foolishly posted it on this forum for anyone to puke at.

You must be even more delusional if you really believe in your bullshit about "smashing me in thread after thread" when we only argued once in that Thierry Henry vs Tony Parker thread. Thread in which you kept backpedaling on your earlier posts every time you were proven wrong.

You're delusional if you think it's normal to keep pictures of internet dudes on your PC, and then photoshop them with strange images near their mouths.

I don't want to guess what other sick shit you did to my pic and furiously jacked off to. You've stalked me in enough threads for me to know you think about me way too much. Your obsession with me knows no bounds.

And yes I did smash you in thread after thread. You're bringing up the only thread you can where you can pretend like you actually won an argument with me. A simple review of the thread would reveal that I said I didn't bother to look up their net worth figures when I made my first post, and after a couple nerdy wannabe knowitalls like yourself googled it and started talking shit about it, I said that I didn't google their net worths before I made my first post. I've made 7,000+ posts on this site, and made one post without looking up information first. This is what, the 5th time you've posted a link to that? It must be some kind of major life's accomplishment for you. I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out that you still care that much about it.

Of course, the main point I was even making in that thread was never debunked, and you did nothing but keep yammering on about my first post. My main point was that Henry only had more money because he was much older than Parker and had more time to accumulate wealth. Given Parker's potential earning power, he would have at least as much net worth as Henry by time he got to his age. Then you, along with a couple other dipshits, who couldn't disprove that point, kept talking about my first post since you had no reply. One of you even had the stupidity to say Parker wouldn't get a decent contract after that season. And oh wait, he did. He even got paid almost the exact amount of money, and years, that I said he would. Good job proving that wrong. Oh wait, you didn't.

And how about that "Ginobili traveled" thread? That you got obliterated by me in. You made what, a dozen+ posts fighting tooth and nail that he traveled? Then I post a video breaking down the play, followed by the NBA rulebook, which proved that he did not travel. And after all that work you put in taking screenshots and uploading them with your cute little comments and misperception of the NBA rules, followed by a bunch of lies about what is and isn't a step during a travel. . .you got your ass handed to you emphatically, by yours truly. Epic failure on your part. Nice job disappearing in that thread and pretending that you were right even though you got your shit pushed in by facts.

You see, it's far, far more embarrassing to get proven wrong repeatedly when you fight tooth and nail, vs making a post that takes 20 seconds, saying that Parker made more money than Henry did per year without googling it first. Your lame little "win" is a pathetic "roflmao I just googled it and ur wrong", meanwhile you got crushed in the "travel" thread that you fought tooth and nail to be right about. Congratulations, you're a loser. And you're still butthurt about it.

You're also talking an awful lot of shit about pictures. Do pictures have anything to do with people's posts? Or are you just furious about the multiple defeats you have at my hands on ISH when I've made you look like an even bigger clown than your gay avatar? Why don't you post one of yourself there Fabio? Let's see how much of a worthless nerd YOU look like. Then I can break down your homosexual photo and post it in every thread you post in, and pretend like it means you "owned me" like you think you do. FYI, I happen to think I look good in that picture, so posting it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Stop trying to act like an e-thug to hide your insecurities about being bullied irl and for repeately getting made a fool of on this message board any time you try to share your thoughts rather than do what you usually do, which is troll. I never see you posting in any fan sections or cheering for any team. You just insult people and troll. You're the most insecure poster on ISH.

Quote:

And once again, you prove just how obsessed you are with me. Pretending like it didn't take you long to find that is a joke. If you google my name, you have to sift through 40+ pages before you find a link to that.

Which means you sat down like a greasy nerd, and kept desperately looking through every link with my net handle in it, hoping to find a thread on some random forum that had a couple of butthurt geeks acting mad about me making fun of their precious favorite video game.

Seriously, this is very creepy behavior. You clearly care way too much about me to seriously expect people to think you aren't completely obsessed with me.

Let's review: You google my name for hours. You spend your day staring at my picture, and even photoshopp foreign objects onto it to "spice it up" once that starts getting old , then you hunt me down in threads to try and talk to me. You even make several posts involving me in the same thread. One yesterday, but that "fix" wasn't enough for you, so you came back today to do it again even though I haven't even checked this thread since the last time you posted, just to try and draw me out again so you can bask in my company.

Please stop thinking about me. You can no longer deny that you are infatuated with me considering the extremely large volume of time you have devoted to me, to staring at my picture, to googling my internet history, and posting repeatedly trying to get into contact with me. I'm not into you. I never will be. Just stop it. You're making yourself look extremely gay, and emotionally disturbed.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #524
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Thunder vs Grizz would be epic!
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #525
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I have a feeling your days get completely ruined every time the Spurs win a game. You are more emotionally invested in their success and failure than any Spurs fan I've ever seen is. Pretty sad really.

The only people I notice who think anything negative about me in this thread are people I've made fools of in other threads who are insecure about it, and jump into every thread someone tries to troll me in with a bunch of " " emotes. Usually it's Lakers fans who are butthurt over my posts. I couldn't care less what they think. But as usual, the main things you seem to worry about are people's forum reps. Nobody with a life gives a shit about that.

You're delusional if you think it's normal to keep pictures of internet dudes on your PC, and then photoshop them with strange images near their mouths.

I don't want to guess what other sick shit you did to my pic and furiously jacked off to. You've stalked me in enough threads for me to know you think about me way too much. Your obsession with me knows no bounds.

And yes I did smash you in thread after thread. You're bringing up the only thread you can where you can pretend like you actually won an argument with me. A simple review of the thread would reveal that I said I didn't bother to look up their net worth figures when I made my first post, and after a couple nerdy wannabe knowitalls like yourself googled it and started talking shit about it, I said that I didn't google their net worths before I made my first post. I've made 7,000+ posts on this site, and made one post without looking up information first. This is what, the 5th time you've posted a link to that? It must be some kind of major life's accomplishment for you. I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out that you still care that much about it.

Of course, the main point I was even making in that thread was never debunked, and you did nothing but keep yammering on about my first post. My main point was that Henry only had more money because he was much older than Parker and had more time to accumulate wealth. Given Parker's potential earning power, he would have at least as much net worth as Henry by time he got to his age. Then you, along with a couple other dipshits, who couldn't disprove that point, kept talking about my first post since you had no reply. One of you even had the stupidity to say Parker wouldn't get a decent contract after that season. And oh wait, he did. He even got paid almost the exact amount of money, and years, that I said he would. Good job proving that wrong. Oh wait, you didn't.

And how about that "Ginobili traveled" thread? That you got obliterated by me in. You made what, a dozen+ posts fighting tooth and nail that he traveled? Then I post a video breaking down the play, followed by the NBA rulebook, which proved that he did not travel. And after all that work you put in taking screenshots and uploading them with your cute little comments and misperception of the NBA rules, followed by a bunch of lies about what is and isn't a step during a travel. . .you got your ass handed to you emphatically, by yours truly. Epic failure on your part. Nice job disappearing in that thread and pretending that you were right even though you got your shit pushed in by facts.

You see, it's far, far more embarrassing to get proven wrong repeatedly when you fight tooth and nail, vs making a post that takes 20 seconds, saying that Parker made more money than Henry did per year without googling it first. Your lame little "win" is a pathetic "roflmao I just googled it and ur wrong", meanwhile you got crushed in the "travel" thread that you fought tooth and nail to be right about. Congratulations, you're a loser. And you're still butthurt about it.

You're also talking an awful lot of shit about pictures. Do pictures have anything to do with people's posts? Or are you just furious about the multiple defeats you have at my hands on ISH when I've made you look like an even bigger clown than your gay avatar? Why don't you post one of yourself there Fabio? Let's see how much of a worthless nerd YOU look like. Then I can break down your homosexual photo and post it in every thread you post in, and pretend like it means you "owned me" like you think you do. FYI, I happen to think I look good in that picture, so posting it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Stop trying to act like an e-thug to hide your insecurities about being bullied irl and for repeately getting made a fool of on this message board any time you try to share your thoughts rather than do what you usually do, which is troll. I never see you posting in any fan sections or cheering for any team. You just insult people and troll. You're the most insecure poster on ISH.

And once again, you prove just how obsessed you are with me. Pretending like it didn't take you long to find that is a joke. If you google my name, you have to sift through 40+ pages before you find a link to that.

Which means you sat down like a greasy nerd, and kept desperately looking through every link with my net handle in it, hoping to find a thread on some random forum that had a couple of butthurt geeks acting mad about me making fun of their precious favorite video game.

Seriously, this is very creepy behavior. You clearly care way too much about me to seriously expect people to think you aren't completely obsessed with me.

Let's review: You google my name for hours. You spend your day staring at my picture, and even photoshopp foreign objects onto it to "spice it up" once that starts getting old , then you hunt me down in threads to try and talk to me. You even make several posts involving me in the same thread. One yesterday, but that "fix" wasn't enough for you, so you came back today to do it again even though I haven't even checked this thread since the last time you posted, just to try and draw me out again so you can bask in my company.

Please stop thinking about me. You can no longer deny that you are infatuated with me considering the extremely large volume of time you have devoted to me, to staring at my picture, to googling my internet history, and posting repeatedly trying to get into contact with me. I'm not into you. I never will be. Just stop it. You're making yourself look extremely gay, and emotionally disturbed.
LOL

Look at this wall of text.

Face it bro, you've been exposed as a huge loser. There are plenty of basketball forums, you could go to one of those where they don't know how pathetic you are (yet).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: