Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 04-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #526
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: April 17: Playoffs Round 1, Game 1, Grizzlies at Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
LOL

Look at this wall of text.

Face it bro, you've been exposed as a huge loser. There are plenty of basketball forums, you could go to one of those where they don't know how pathetic you are (yet).

How have I been "exposed" as a "loser"? Because some troll posted my pic, and spent hours hunting down some obscure thread from a video game forum for a shitty game that I was making fun of? Oh god, I'm ruined now!

Meanwhile, you've been exposed as having no life outside of ISH. You are way too emotionally invested in how the Spurs do, and what other posters are posting. Proving how little of a life you have, look how quickly you've replied to all of my posts in this thread. It was a mere matter of minutes before you were jumping out of your chair at the fact that you saw "SinJackal" make a new post here. It was like early Christmas for you.

Do you wait on here 24/7 for me to post so you can reply with some random quip to pretend that you "don't care"? You have a strange way of showing you don't give a shit, when you keep replying, and replying so quickly.

Droid101. Future star of 40 Year Old Virgin the sequal.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #527
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
How have I been "exposed" as a "loser"? Because some troll posted my pic, and spent hours hunting down some obscure thread from a video game forum for a shitty game that I was making fun of? Oh god, I'm ruined now!

Meanwhile, you've been exposed as having no life outside of ISH. You are way too emotionally invested in how the Spurs do, and what other posters are posting. Proving how little of a life you have, look how quickly you've replied to all of my posts in this thread. It was a mere matter of minutes before you were jumping out of your chair at the fact that you saw "SinJackal" make a new post here. It was like early Christmas for you.

Do you wait on here 24/7 for me to post so you can reply with some random quip to pretend that you "don't care"? You have a strange way of showing you don't give a shit, when you keep replying, and replying so quickly.

Droid101. Future star of 40 Year Old Virgin the sequal.
Drioid101: 4 posts a day
Sin Jacal: 14 posts a day
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #528
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Drioid101: 4 posts a day
Sin Jacal: 14 posts a day
LOL again.

Sin, I'm sorry, but you're just a weird looking fatbeard.

I'm 6'9" tall, athletic, with a good job, own my own house, and my wife is hotter than any woman you have ever or will ever be with.

So, g'night!
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #529
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

6'9"? That's awesome. Did you play ball? Also, where do you buy shoes? It would be ****ing hilarious if you drove, like, a SmartCar or a Miata or something. Please tell me you drive a Miata.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #530
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
6'9"? That's awesome. Did you play ball? Also, where do you buy shoes? It would be ****ing hilarious if you drove, like, a SmartCar or a Miata or something. Please tell me you drive a Miata.
Ha. I played for UC Irvine for about 2-weeks (walk on) in 2002, with greats like Jerry Green and Adam Parada (Mexico national team now!). Now I just rock the local rec league. If I had to compare myself to an NBA player with regards to this league, I'm Tyson Chandler with 17 foot range.

Shoes aren't so bad, my feet aren't too huge... 13s or 14s fit depending on the brand.

I drive an Accord.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #531
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I dropped out of UC Irvine!
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #532
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I dropped out of UC Irvine!
HIGH FIVE

Old 04-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #533
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
Ha. I played for UC Irvine for about 2-weeks (walk on) in 2002, with greats like Jerry Green and Adam Parada (Mexico national team now!). Now I just rock the local rec league. If I had to compare myself to an NBA player with regards to this league, I'm Tyson Chandler with 17 foot range.

Shoes aren't so bad, my feet aren't too huge... 13s or 14s fit depending on the brand.

I drive an Accord.

i know this guy he played on our country as an import. he played for a scrub team and they made it deep in the playoffs. he's really good.
youre lucky you played with him. do you still play tho?
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #534
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar.hands
i know this guy he played on our country as an import. he played for a scrub team and they made it deep in the playoffs. he's really good.
youre lucky you played with him. do you still play tho?
He was big, but pretty soft back in the day. Used to get pushed around by smaller guys. Glad he's gotten better!

I only play recreationally now. White men can't jump!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #535
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
LOL again.

Sin, I'm sorry, but you're just a weird looking fatbeard.

I'm 6'9" tall, athletic, with a good job, own my own house, and my wife is hotter than any woman you have ever or will ever be with.

So, g'night!

You're probably 5'9", fat, ugly, and weak, have a shitty low paying job if any, live with parents still in your cat piss smelling basement, haven't had a gf in 5+ years. And she was probably fat and ugly.

But on the internet, you can be anything you want! Such as an insecure troll that spends 3 straight hours on ISH midday waiting for me to reply, then only doesn't reply after I point out how you've been waiting for me all day. But you were on for another 45 minutes anyway.

Oh, and then, you only reply when someone else makes a post to help back you up. Then what happens? You reply to that person 3 minutes after they post.

But okay, you're "6'9", super athletic, have a supermodel wife, and a fantastic job"! Except, you were on ISH trolling from 11 am -7 pm on a Tuesday, anxiously waiting for "SinJackal" to make posts, then after getting called out for your lurking nerdery, you waited for someone else to say something about me so you can reply with a "lol" to them just minutes later. . .again! again.

But we all believe your story.

I especially like the "good night" as if you were leaving, only you lingered around on ISH for another two hours before you finally left. What a fun filled day you must have had! You were at home on your PC for 8 straight hours.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:29 PM   #536
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You're probably 5'9", fat, ugly, and weak, have a shitty low paying job if any, live with parents still in your cat piss smelling basement, haven't had a gf in 5+ years. And she was probably fat and ugly.

But on the internet, you can be anything you want! Such as an insecure troll that spends 3 straight hours on ISH midday waiting for me to reply, then only doesn't reply after I point out how you've been waiting for me all day. But you were on for another 45 minutes anyway.

Oh, and then, you only reply when someone else makes a post to help back you up. Then what happens? You reply to that person 3 minutes after they post.

But okay, you're "6'9", super athletic, have a supermodel wife, and a fantastic job"! Except, you were on ISH trolling from 11 am -7 pm on a Tuesday, anxiously waiting for "SinJackal" to make posts, then after getting called out for your lurking nerdery, you waited for someone else to say something about me so you can reply with a "lol" to them just minutes later. . .again! again.

But we all believe your story.

I especially like the "good night" as if you were leaving, only you lingered around on ISH for another two hours before you finally left. What a fun filled day you must have had! You were at home on your PC for 8 straight hours.
dawg chill out. the fact that ur writing so much just shows how seriously ur taking all this. calm the f*ck down
Old 04-19-2011, 10:32 PM   #537
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
dawg chill out. the fact that ur writing so much just shows how seriously ur taking all this. calm the f*ck down

Do you ever log off?

I realize you enjoy butting into other people's coversations since nobody pays attention to you, but seriously, you aren't funny, nor are you on point.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #538
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Do you ever log off?

I realize you enjoy butting into other people's coversations since nobody pays attention to you, but seriously, you aren't funny, nor are you on point.

You soundin mad as f*ck right now brah.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #539
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
You soundin mad as f*ck right now brah.
guy averages over 10 a day and tells me i never log off
Old 04-19-2011, 11:10 PM   #540
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
He was big, but pretty soft back in the day. Used to get pushed around by smaller guys. Glad he's gotten better!

I only play recreationally now. White men can't jump!

yeah but he's no longer as soft, and he's got skills too. his team met with chris alexander(nba d leaguer dont know if he's still there) and he beat chris. but chris got better teammates so they got eliminated in the semifinals.
what position do you play tho? im guessing your a pf.
You maybe right when you said white man cant jump but i know some gingers who can
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: