Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 04-21-2011, 02:02 AM   #31
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The official NBA playoffs 2011 thread

Really happy for Jarret Jack, didn't play as great today, but still had a lot of intensity. He yelled at Landry and Okafor for not running back on defense telling them what is acceptable.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #32
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jarret Jack is a warrior. What I always loved about the guy was that even on a team full of quitters and whiners, he always kept the intensity up, and a lot of times willed the team to victory by himself. To me he's kind of like an unsung hero, like Andre Miller.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #33
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Aldridge right now is proving why Bargnani is clearly the better player by FAR.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #34
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Aldridge right now is proving why Bargnani is clearly the better player by FAR.

Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #35
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

I think if we would have had a Bosh/Aldridge combo we would have been a much more competitive team over the past 5 years.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #36
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn! Brandon Roy is going vintage!
Old 04-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #37
bokes15
Playoffs!

FOULED ON THE 3! This is insane! Who's watching??
Old 04-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #38
bokes15
Playoffs!

Blazers take the lead! This shit is epic. Dude went from a non-factor to the old Mr. 4th quarter rep that he used to be pre-injury.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:21 PM   #39
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

I'm cheering for Portland and all but I can't believe they overturned that out of bounds call. My feed was fuzzy but it was inconclusive at best IMO, not worth reversing.

Nice to see Portland running some more free flowing offense (even if it was because Roy was playing unbelievable). The constant half court isolations of Gerald Wallace was very frustrating too watch (still don't know why he's given the green light to shot threes as well).
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #40
bokes15
Playoffs!

^^ Yeah, that one call was iffy and to me actually looked like it went off of Gerald Wallace, but there's no doubt that loss was a combination of Dallas choking and Brandon Roy having an incredible 4th quarter. No excuses for a 23 point comeback that late in the game.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:01 PM   #41
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Very impressed by Memphis. Their bigs aren't exactly defensive anchors but they've done a good job protecting the paint thus far (in addition to SA shying away from the power game this past season). They also have the personnel to close out on all those 3 point shooters on the Spurs (Tony Allen was a great signing). Hopefully the Spurs pull through though, I have them in the West Finals (OKC looking dangerous though).
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #42
bokes15
Playoffs!

I like the Memphis bigs. Marc Gasol isn't a great defender, but he's a big body and a bruiser. He doesn't shy away from the contact.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:59 PM   #43
bokes15
Playoffs!

Mr. Gasol with another solid game. He's upped his regular season averages big time. I'm watching this Memphis team and i'm honestly shocked at how good and how poised they seem to be. And all this without Rudy Gay. Only problem I have with that team is that I feel they could've done without signing Conley to that big contract. Everything else has been real good.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #44
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Ibaka last night - 6-13 FG, 10-10 FT's, 16rebs/ 6 offensive, 4 blocks, 1 TO.

Damn!!

I'm liking the Thunder in the west.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #45
bokes15
Playoffs!

^^ Me too. I honestly feel like it's their year. The addition of Perkins was brilliant and will help them a lot if they ultimately end up facing LA in the conference finals. Not to add that their entire core has upped their games, and have a little more playoff experience now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: