Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 04-24-2011, 03:33 PM   #46
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official NBA playoffs 2011 thread

Lou Williams with the HUGE 3! Man I love the playoffs!
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #47
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Lou Williams with the HUGE 3! Man I love the playoffs!

Didn't like that three.. but I agree with what you said!
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #48
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Didn't like that three.. but I agree with what you said!
I honestly hate Miami with a passion for what they've done to the league. So that 3 was sweet for me.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:25 AM   #49
bokes15
Playoffs!

Jarret Jack with the MONEY shot! Game over! 2-2 Hornets.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #50
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

The Grizz are up 13 on the Spurs. Looks like the old tried and true Spurs are on the ropes.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #51
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
The Grizz are up 13 on the Spurs. Looks like the old tried and true Spurs are on the ropes.

they're beat up this month, and MEM is just too athletic. The Spurs will be back next year.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #52
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
they're beat up this month, and MEM is just too athletic. The Spurs will be back next year.
Notice a trend though? They're beat up every year, especially Ginobli. His age and his playing style are catching up to him. Remember, he's not a young player anymore, he's almost 34 years old and he played pro ball in Europe before coming to the NBA. Duncan is good but a shell of his former self. And this team, defensively is not nearly as good as it used to be, and nowhere near as athletic. They will probably still be a top 4-5 playoff seed but they will continue to struggle in the playoffs.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #53
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Notice a trend though? They're beat up every year...

they just need new blood for that system (imo). maybe after MEM moves on, the Spurs will be desperate enough to trade for bargnani.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #54
bokes15
Playoffs!

Grizzlies in position to take out the top seeded team in the league 4-1. This is huge. 2 minutes away.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #55
bokes15
Playoffs!

Wow, Z-Bo is clutch right now

edit: damn, I was pulling hard for the grizzlies. They were a buzzer beating fadeaway 3 away from taking this thing 4-1.

Last edited by bokes15 : 04-27-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:48 AM   #56
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

James Harden's really taken steps to justify his number 3 draft position. They guy's an amazing defender (at a level where I don't see the real advantage in playing Sefolosha in the starting lineup anymore) and defers to Durant/Westbrook in ways tahat I can't see Evans or Curry doing.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #57
bokes15
Playoffs!

Memphis has really shocked and impressed me thus far. I mean, I knew they were pretty good, but watching them now, they're excellent. And I feel like they literally are a good enough team to make the finals. It might not happen, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #58
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Memphis has really shocked and impressed me thus far. I mean, I knew they were pretty good, but watching them now, they're excellent. And I feel like they literally are a good enough team to make the finals. It might not happen, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I'm surprised they are playing this well less than 48 hours after defeating the Spurs.

Imagine Rudy Gay was healthy. Yikes.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #59
bokes15
Playoffs!

Yeah, OKC is looking like the team that just came off a game against the Spurs rather than having nearly a week of rest.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #60
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

The Randolph extension seems justified right now.. but I wonder how much longer his good behavior and solid on-court play lasts. I bet he comes in next season in horrible physical shape now that he has his contract locked in.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: