Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #16
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Save your eyesight

i just Dl'd it. Does it work automatically? so at like 3 am it will become red?
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:41 AM   #17
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
i just Dl'd it. Does it work automatically? so at like 3 am it will become red?

It gives you the option for a 24h preview.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #18
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
It gives you the option for a 24h preview.

Where? I don't see that.

EDIT: Just figured it out. Click on the sun.

Last edited by bagelred : 04-28-2011 at 11:45 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #19
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Where? I don't see that.

Right-click the icon.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #20
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks alot man, its great!
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #21
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

I dont think its working for me. I got a windows 7 does it have anyting to do with that?
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
I dont think its working for me. I got a windows 7 does it have anyting to do with that?
I have Windows 7. When it runs it'll be in the bottom taskbar. Set it to your location. then you can preview it. Basically all it does it keep track of the sunlight in your area. When it gets dark out it'll automatically give a red hue to the screen so it's easier on your eyes. Especially if you watch stuff in the dark.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #23
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I have Windows 7. When it runs it'll be in the bottom taskbar. Set it to your location. then you can preview it. Basically all it does it keep track of the sunlight in your area. When it gets dark out it'll automatically give a red hue to the screen so it's easier on your eyes. Especially if you watch stuff in the dark.
It works
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:11 PM   #24
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am I the only one having trouble looking at the screen when this program dims it at night??
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #25
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice program, much appreciated.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #26
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I'm sure your eyes are fine. Must be your computer or something. At least I hope so........

You still having that problem?

haha well im going to keep using it i guess, maybe i just need to adjust to it.

looking at a red screen just feels very unnatural, if anything, it reminds me of the sun and daylight. i have a pretty big monitor so it seems a little overwhelming at first.. maybe i will get the hang of it tonight
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:06 PM   #27
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

What does it do? Dim the screen?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #28
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like this program so much, I installed it directly into my eyeballs.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:58 PM   #29
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

So it's easier on your eyes during the evening? This only helps you if you use your computer at night in a room with dimmed lights? What if you work late at night in the office with the lights on?
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #30
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Wow I just installed it. This thing is amazing.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: