Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #31
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Save your eyesight

I installed it earlier and this felt really odd for the first 10 minutes, but it makes a huge difference.
Is He Ill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #32
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
I installed it earlier and this felt really odd for the first 10 minutes, but it makes a huge difference.

Yeah it does make a difference. I like it and I was looking for a way to minimize the strain on my eyes. Thanks to the OP.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #33
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This might be the most amazing thing ever. Genius. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #34
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow...this is different...
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #35
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Thanks, mate. Appreciate it.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:25 PM   #36
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I installed it on Ubuntu and I don't notice much of a difference. I unpaused the program and don't see a difference. Amidoingitwrong?
ALBballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:43 PM   #37
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A little getting used to! but good look man
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:44 PM   #38
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I installed it on Ubuntu and I don't notice much of a difference. I unpaused the program and don't see a difference. Amidoingitwrong?
When you set your location right click the icon in your notification bar area and select "Preview" it'll show you how it changes.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #39
BMore
Kids at the park dunk on me

BMore has an OK reputation so far

Don't want to sound like a crazy person, but is this a safe download? My computer's security program has been acting up.
BMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #40
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMore
Don't want to sound like a crazy person, but is this a safe download? My computer's security program has been acting up.
Yes.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #41
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is pretty ****ing cool.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #42
LilBTheBasedGod

nice.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:18 AM   #43
BMore
Kids at the park dunk on me

BMore has an OK reputation so far

Just downloaded it, and my eyes felt better literally right after. Thank you op
BMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:22 AM   #44
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I downloaded it and can't see the difference. Maybe my eyes are already f*cked up.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:28 AM   #45
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
I downloaded it and can't see the difference. Maybe my eyes are already f*cked up.
After you install it and it and it's running go to your notification icon taskbar area. Right click it. Set your location. Then also try the preview. At first it's weird. The red hue is so noticeable at night when it switches. Then after a couple minutes you don't even notice it that much.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: