Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool
Default April 27th, Playoffs Round 1, Denver @ OKC Game 5

I'm just going to get straight to the point: OKC 110, Denver 95.

Tip-off at 9:30EST. #thunderup
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: April 27th, Playoffs Round 1, Denver @ OKC Game 5

You get your tickets yet? Jump on Stubhub, there's tons on there I even saw some for like $20 a minute ago. I didn't have any extras for tonight, just mine which I ending up only getting 80$ for.

As for the game, we need to close this out. Microscope will REALLY be on Russ so he needs to control the game better as welll as his emotions. They are doing a Blue out with the free shirts again.

I got us winning 109-102, and look to see if Kenyon Martin shakes hands afterwards and also Felton. KMart likes to leave early from the bench and go to the back so he doesn't have to congratulate the other team.

If we lose, we'll choke the whole series and be the first to do so.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
You get your tickets yet? Jump on Stubhub, there's tons on there I even saw some for like $20 a minute ago. I didn't have any extras for tonight, just mine which I ending up only getting 80$ for.

As for the game, we need to close this out. Microscope will REALLY be on Russ so he needs to control the game better as welll as his emotions. They are doing a Blue out with the free shirts again.

I got us winning 109-102, and look to see if Kenyon Martin shakes hands afterwards and also Felton. KMart likes to leave early from the bench and go to the back so he doesn't have to congratulate the other team.

If we lose, we'll choke the whole series and be the first to do so.

Not yet. Are the playoff dates for round 2 set in stone yet? With finals coming up in the next week I don't want to buy tickets just yet. I'd like to avoid driving straight to and from OKC this time too lol.

Agreed! OKC needs to get the series over with tonight and rest up for the Grizzlies. That's going to be one tough series.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Gallinari shutting down Durant again! Clutch fourth quarter scoring and playmaking! Approachable Mediterranean facial features! Charming Italian accent! ???! Profit!

Smart money probably has OKC shutting it down tonight though.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Gallinari shutting down Durant again! Clutch fourth quarter scoring and playmaking! Approachable Mediterranean facial features! Charming Italian accent! ???! Profit!

Smart money probably has OKC shutting it down tonight though.

OKC played its worst possible game and still almost won though. Hard to imagine they lose tonight at home.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #6
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is the game that will either make it a series or end the series. If OKC wins, they close it out. Denver wins, becomes 3-2 with them going back home. Still unlikely but actually makes things interesting.

I think OKC will win, hope Denver does(predicted OKC in 6). I'm just curious how they come out. If they come out firing playing there hearts out and keeping it close I'll be fine with that.

This entire series has just felt like one big beating. Even when were up it feels like OKC is going to win . Underestimated the shit outta them.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:47 PM   #7
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

At least they didn't get swept. That must be nice.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #8
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Come on Denver, at least extend this series to 6 and possibly 7 games.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #9
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
At least they didn't get swept. That must be nice.

Yup. Nice seeing Melo b*itch to get out of Denver and see him get swept and Denver atleast win a game. Woulda been nice to do some more damage. No offense to Knicks fans like yourself tho, you guy's kinda got took down by injuries.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

George Karl said today Serge Ibaka reminds him of Shawn Kemp.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #11
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Talking Re: April 27th, Playoffs Round 1, Denver @ OKC Game 5

Didn't get tix for this series, but can't wait for TA vs KD next round
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #12
PHaYze
Banned

PHaYze has an OK reputation so far

Nuggets blow 'em out.
PHaYze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #13
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Talking Re: April 27th, Playoffs Round 1, Denver @ OKC Game 5

Eskimo Joes has $1 Bud Lights during Thunder games
Old 04-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #14
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

Game time.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #15
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Those dark blue shirts almost match the Denver road unis
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: