Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-20-2011, 09:17 PM   #166
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 4/20: Denver @ OKC - Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
This. 20+ point leads in the first half don't usually last...
Yeah usually, hope that's true once again. Was looking forward to this game but so far..
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:17 PM   #167
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBJ_Time
Simply put, nobody really cares.

Yet you keep replying. Funny

Quote:
You seem to have some sort of insecurity about intellect. You're really stuck on calling people genius or Mensa members, aren't you? You should look into that.

Hardly insecure about intelligence. Moreso a play on what I consider stupidity.

Quote:
For the bold part, couldn't you come up with something different than something suspiciously similar to what I said? Repeat this line, "I CAN think for myself!"

I was mocking you. You fail...oh wait I'm insecure with people failing?

Quote:
You know what, you win. I've wasted too much time on this. I can tell by the sheer volume of your posts that you will just further neglect what you call a life in order to "beat" someone else on the internet.

Thank you. GOBB wins the series in a sweep. Something OKC might do.

Quote:
Dismissed, son. (I can play this game too)

Oh no I'm not your son. I'm a grown man. Only my mom can call me son or elders I consider family. How dare you direct son to me. I'm probably older than you. I'm probably old enough to be your dad in which I could call you son. Who do you think you are?

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #168
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
as far as i know it was a 23 pt game right?

I'm almost positive it was 42-17 at one point, so it was at least a 25 point lead for OKC.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #169
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

OKC is up 15 at the half while absolutely raping in every area except free throws. Nothing to see here
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #170
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man Denver had it down to 12 and Harrington just missed that little bunny layup. Lawson missed the wide open jumper too. By the looks of things might be as close as there going to get.

First 5 minutes of the 3rd are going to be HUGE for Denver. Have to cut it to 8 or 9.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #171
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd like a .gif of Westbrook double spin move for the layup. Video game stuff.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #172
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I'm almost positive it was 42-17 at one point, so it was at least a 25 point lead for OKC.

They were up by as much as 26. My little Pwny is what is playing at Halftime on the jumbotron.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #173
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's go do the hop. Let's go!
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #174
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'd like a .gif of Westbrook double spin move for the layup. Video game stuff.

Fcuk that. 8/10 times i try a spin move in 2K11 I get called for a walk or charge. I wouldn't even begin to know how to do a double spin move. If I did my player would probably tear an ACL while picking up a flagrant foul.

Last edited by KG215 : 04-20-2011 at 09:49 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #175
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people

this is westbrooks team
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #176
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Man Denver had it down to 12 and Harrington just missed that little bunny layup. Lawson missed the wide open jumper too. By the looks of things might be as close as there going to get.

First 5 minutes of the 3rd are going to be HUGE for Denver. Have to cut it to 8 or 9.
Exactly what i was thinking. I was DAMN< they got it to 10 and Harrington just short armed it. Felton is very inconsistent.

games not over but Denver needs to get it to a reasonable score soon.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #177
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

westbrook has made some dumb decisions after he gets hot.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #178
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
this is westbrooks team

lol
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #179
PBJ_Time
Blue Alliance OKC Capt

PBJ_Time has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yet you keep replying. Funny

Hardly insecure about intelligence. Moreso a play on what I consider stupidity.

I was mocking you. You fail...oh wait I'm insecure with people failing?

Thank you. GOBB wins the series in a sweep. Something OKC might do.

Oh no I'm not your son. I'm a grown man. Only my mom can call me son or elders I consider family. How dare you direct son to me. I'm probably older than you. I'm probably old enough to be your dad in which I could call you son. Who do you think you are?

Touched a nerve.

I didn't say I didn't care. You said that myself and another poster are the only ones debating the flagrant foul. I stated nobody else really cares. Got it, now?

Are you a man? Are you 40? Because you sure act like my 22 year old little sister. That's definitely how you want the game to be played!

Your excessive use of the word, "probably", is where you need to really be focused. You don't know me either. I'll tell you this, I like my odds. You better be past your midlife crisis to be old enough to be my dad. Come to think of it, maybe that is what this is all about!

Don't call me kid, and I won't call you son, capiche?
PBJ_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #180
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

PBJ_Time....cheers kid Altho I cant eat jelly with my peanut butter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Fcuk that. 8/10 times i try a spin move in 2K10 I get called for a walk or charge. I wouldn't even begin to know how to do a double spin move. If I did my player would probably tear an ACL while picking up a flagrant foul.

Good call.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: