Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #196
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4/20: Denver @ OKC - Game 2

Well on the bright side I don't think Denver can play any worse than what there playing like today. Every single time they got it close, just missed buckets. When they get a stop simply can't score.

Finishing the game within 8 or 9 would be nice after being down 26. Think they missed there chance for a comeback when they got a few stops\forced turns when the 3rd started and didn't capalize on it.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #197
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Awful decision by Gallinari. It could've been 70-57, and instead it leads directly to a 3-on-1 bucket by OKC, and it's 72-55.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #198
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

OMG!!! Perkins fail...that is the number Jeer on Sportsnation tomorrow easily.....
Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #199
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And Perk misses a wide-open point-blank layup.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #200
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Perk... can he dunk?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #201
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
That was supposed to be 2K11 not 2K10, btw. I probably wouldn't even need all 10 of my fingers to count the number of successful spin moves I've pulled off in 2K11. I could just be doing them wrong, though.

I've only been periodically looking up at this game to distract me from studying, but it seems like every time I look up, an OKC player is nailing a three pointer or making a 15-18 foot jumper.

Nah I know you meant 2k11. You should be able to pull off successful spin moves especially when defenders are off balance but somehow when you attempt it? The guy suddenly is in position, you guy slows down and charge.

Better off euro steppin ala Wade
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #202
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@ Perkins
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #203
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

Please Goerge karl....You are a smart man....Get Gallinari out of there in bring in J R
Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #204
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What I don't get is why doesn't Gallo get the foul on the 3 like Durant did? Not really that big of a deal because I don't think either should be a foul but doesn't make sense.

Denver's really laying an egg tonight. Felton should be out, Lawson in.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #205
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Hopstep is where it's at on 2k11.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #206
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

Westbrook FTW!!!
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:59 PM   #207
Assassin
Local High School Star

Assassin has an OK reputation so far

I miss Perkins
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:59 PM   #208
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nah I know you meant 2k11. You should be able to pull off successful spin moves especially when defenders are off balance but somehow when you attempt it? The guy suddenly is in position, you guy slows down and charge.

Better off euro steppin ala Wade

Yeah, it seems like it never fails to lead to a charge or a travel. I actually surprise myself when I pull it off and get a layup. Now when I spin move it's usually by accident, though. I just get caught up in the flow of the play and mess up on the button combo and leads to the damn spin-move/turnover, instead of my preferred Euro-Step or just straight up jump-stop.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:59 PM   #209
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

this shit is over
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:59 PM   #210
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Damn, Chandler stinking it up.

And that's game. 2-0.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: