Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #211
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 4/20: Denver @ OKC - Game 2

I heard a statistic on the radio todaythat stated: that the team who wins the first two games in a 7 game series wins the series 94% of the time. This is why I thought this would be a big game.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #212
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
What I don't get is why doesn't Gallo get the foul on the 3 like Durant did? Not really that big of a deal because I don't think either should be a foul but doesn't make sense.

Denver's really laying an egg tonight. Felton should be out, Lawson in.

It didn't look to me like he was touched but they didn't show a replay so it's hard to say.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #213
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Denver better come out firing in game 3 cause this shit is OVAAA
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:03 PM   #214
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderKat
I heard a statistic on the radio todaythat stated: that the team who wins the first two games in a 7 game series wins the series 94% of the time. This is why I thought this would be a big game.

Saw that on Twitter today too.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #215
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderKat

Whats the stats say about losing Game 2 of a 7gm series? I dont put much into the %'s. OKC took care of business and won at home. Now its Denvers turn.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #216
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Denver is just completely failing. Missing free throws, and everything. Down 15 but feels like 30. Gallo makes his free throws and it's 13. Just nothing positive, the entire team is playing like shit minus Lawson\Al who aren't even playing that good themselves.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:09 PM   #217
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

^ I guess, but it has to be in their head they are 0-4 against the Thunder in the last 2 weeks. They can try to cover it up by talking major shit in the newspapers daily, but it's in their head.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:17 PM   #218
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKC needs to stop turning the damn ball over.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:19 PM   #219
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
^ I guess, but it has to be in their head they are 0-4 against the Thunder in the last 2 weeks. They can try to cover it up by talking major shit in the newspapers daily, but it's in their head.

Uh what? How do you or I know what's in there head. Denver going cold in the 1st quarter and fighting back has been quite the theme.

Either way they've been down 26 and pulled it within 12 multiple times. Have it down to 10 right now? There just playing like shit. Nothing else to say besides Thunder are playing great and Denver playing like garbage.

That Cook 3 defines this game. Whenever Denver pulls close Thunder say no thank you.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #220
50inchvertical
College star

I hate big guys trying to draw charges. Harrington, you're like 7 inches taller, why not just try to block it? Good lookin' out wearing KD's shoes too.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #221
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

4 trips down the court for the Nuggets..... 0 POINTS!!!!
Epic Fail
Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:29 PM   #222
50inchvertical
College star

Russ hitting 3s Watch out league!

Nene would be a nice addition. I know he flirted with the idea in the media earlier in the season of not taking his PO to stay in Denver and becoming a free agent, though I doubt it since it's like 11 mil. But if he does, I'd love to have him.

What? On Perk?

Last edited by 50inchvertical : 04-20-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #223
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It will be interesting to see can Thunder win in Denver.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #224
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

nugz raped on the glass
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #225
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
Russ hitting 3s Watch out league!

Imagine if he works on his 3 even more in the offseason for next season...jeeeeeez
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: