Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 04-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #406
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: GAME THREAD: Game 3, HEAT @ 76ers | 4/21/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
Dude... Just try it.. Just try to tell me Wade was fouled on that Jumper. Just try it.

I'm getting the Sixers broadcast now cause I know they showed the replay and were stunned yet again.

What?

Stars get BS calls. This is something you need to make peace with or start watching a new sport.

I don't know why you can't grasp this concept. You claim every single game is rigged other than Lakers games....which is hilarious because the Lakers have probably had more questionable calls go their way than any team of this era.

STFU already.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #407
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
The sad thing is Miami is playing poorly overall and cruising by the Sixers with little effort. If they get more complete team efforts.. they will crush anyone including the Bulls and Lakers. They need to get on the same page.

Umm...You do know you can say this about any team right?...It isn't like EVERYONE on a team is gonna have a career night in one game...I mean, I can also say Kobe/Gasol played like complete shit and Lakers still beat CP3 and the Hornets...With a complete Team effort, Lakers would kick any teams ass.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #408
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

Chris looks like he has tears right now. He must always have watery eyes. Let the haters hate I guess.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #409
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #410
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
What?

Stars get BS calls. This is something you need to make peace with or start watching a new sport.

I don't know why you can't grasp this concept. You claim every single game is rigged other than Lakers games....which is hilarious because the Lakers have probably had more questionable calls go their way than any team of this era.

STFU already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zurH6_hkXBw

Really? Really?
If this happened to Wade it would be a fragrant on his defender!

On the ensuing inbound play, Kobe was hacked on his elbow on the jumper and still made the shot and the refs didn't call shit. They actually showed the replay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKS1cMGVpL0#t=3m9s

So no. Heck no. The shit that Wade gets away with is second to none.

First the kick your defender and get free throws.
Now the take a fadeaway jumper which is not your game, miss it without the defender touching you and get free throws.

Its annoying as f*ck, I thought someone was playing a tape from Game one, I didn't know this shit was live and that Wade was getting the same call at the same point in time of Game one.

Last edited by Hulk Hogan : 04-22-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:38 AM   #411
DMAVS41

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Umm...You do know you can say this about any team right?...It isn't like EVERYONE on a team is gonna have a career night in one game...I mean, I can also say Kobe/Gasol played like complete shit and Lakers still beat CP3 and the Hornets...With a complete Team effort, Lakers would kick any teams ass.

Have to agree with this. What really defines great teams is their ability to win without playing well or having to overcome some adversity.

Celtics and Lakers have done that best for a while now.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #412
DMAVS41

Quote:

Really? Really?

On the ensuing inbound play, Kobe was hacked on his elbow on the jumper and still made the shot and the refs didn't call shit. They actually showed the replay.

Now the take a fadeaway jumper which is not your game, miss it without the defender touching you and get free throws.

Its annoying as f*ck, I thought someone was playing a tape from Game one, I didn't know this shit was live and that Wade was getting the same call at the same point in time of Game one.

So you really think the NBA cheats for Wade. Every single ref....his entire career cheats for him.

It has nothing to do with his style or aggressiveness or his ability to get to the rim and finish. Its just rigged for Wade.....

Got it.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #413
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
So you really think the NBA cheats for Wade. Every single ref....his entire career cheats for him.

It has nothing to do with his style or aggressiveness or his ability to get to the rim and finish. Its just rigged for Wade.....

Got it.

That's CLEAR contact on Jumper that isn't called.
and that is after getting MAULED on the previous play.

So you can't say they didn't see it, they just didn't call it.

Now Wade fades away (which isn't his game) misses and gets freethrows with the defender no where near him.

Explain that shit to me... seriously explain it!

Guys like Melo and Kobe get offensive fouls for nothing at the end of games.

Wade is invisible, He can kick you and get freethrows. Lebron almost sends his defender to the hospital at the end of game one and didn't get a charge called aswell.

Shit is ridiculous!
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #414
nba_55
Searching a new team

Quote:

That's CLEAR contact on Jumper that isn't called.
and that is after getting MAULED on the previous play.

So you can't say they didn't see it, they just didn't call it.

Now Wade fades away (which isn't his game) misses and gets freethrows with the defender no where near him.

Explain that shit to me... seriously explain it!

Guys like Melo and Kobe get offensive fouls for nothing at the end of games.

Wade is invisible, He can kick you and get freethrows. Lebron almost sends his defender to the hospital at the end of game one and didn't get a charge called aswell.

Shit is ridiculous!

Seriously, you need to get a life.
Each Miami Heat game, you have like 20 posts about them.
You do researches about them and their free throws.
You watch their videos over and over to find mistakes and fouls.
You write long paragraphs.
You probably watch and analyse more the Heat than their opponents.

And at the end of the day, nobody cares about your posts and your opinion cuz everyone knows that you are the biggest troll. So, you are wasting your time and your life! GET A LIFE! I feel sorry for you.
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:54 AM   #415
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:

Not true. The Lakers aren't build like that. Neither are the Celtics. Both of those teams have tremendous depth and thrive off complete team effort and multiple guys filling it up. Miami's at it's best when the big 3 dominate. Sure everyone needs good bench play to be at their best but you'll be hard pressed to show me a game where the Celtics or Lakers can drop nearly 100 points between 3 players. Completely different teams. So yes some teams are more dependent on 2-3 key guys.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 04-22-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:36 AM   #416
Legend of Josh
Banned

Default Re: April 21, Playoffs round 1, Heat at 76ers Game 3

Doug Collins is doing a horrible job on this press conference. He has a weird way of blowing off now being down 3-0 ... 'that's the game, end of story' ... 'we're not doing down that road again' ... 'come on guys, I told you know we're not going down that again' ... he laughs, like it's all good. The man talks a lot, probably too much.

He's too old, he can't keep up the evolution of the game and how the NBA is changing constantly. The players don't respect him. He has difficulty challenging his players, and can't instill the needed talking points to 'turn on the light' and believe they can actually win a game against a superior team.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:21 AM   #417
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

Default Re: April 21, Playoffs round 1, Heat at 76ers Game 3

Big game from Wade, he was due.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:38 AM   #418
whoartthou
National High School Star

Quote:

Really? Really?

LEGI block to me
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:00 AM   #419
jrong
Revolution untelevised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
The thing is Lebron has the Toughest D matchup of the Big 3..Iggy is basically a poor mans Version of Lebron covering him while Wade has Jodie Fliping Meeks covering him and Bosh has 6"8 Brand covering him.. If anything Lebron should be averaging less than Wade and Bosh in this series but if Im not mistaken He leads team in scoring and probably rebounding.

Ok, you went a little too far. The Sixers strategy has been to double
Wade every time he has the ball. This isn't just me saying this-- there have been like 10 articles written on it. It's a strange strategy if you ask me, but that has been their gameplan.
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:24 AM   #420
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:

In another season or two, you could make the argument the Heat could crush any other team if they play like a cohesive unit; I'm talking supreme team effort. There's only one basketball to go 'round, but if Miami continues to improve as they LBJ, Wade, and Bosh futher gel - they could become greater than the Lakers or other team in the league on any given night.

The trio with halfway decent roll players is enough to deliver back-to-back 65+ maybe even 70 win seasons back-to-back. This would obvious depend on Wade's health among other factors. Also consider, sooner or later
Kobe's age will eventually catch up to him.

If the Lakers and Heat meet in the Finals, I give the edge to LA, but as I pointed out, Miami will only incline as there's the possibility of the Lakers on the decline. I don't see the mastermind PJ wanting to continue coaching Kobe begins to slowly but surely wear down; PJ also knows the rest of the league is catching up with other superstars on the rise. Look
at KD and the Thunder for example who almost derailed their title run last year.

Bottom line... Kobe and the Lakeshow will not reign supreme for that much longer their time is coming. I give them two more years of high/top level play before they begin to battle for the 6th to 4th seeds in the West no longer considered front runners for the # 1 or 2 spot(s) in what is still a very competitive conference. I'm not trying to come off sans
Kobe/Lakers hater, but too many fans have this mindset they're simply unstoppable, which obviously isn't sure-fire truth.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: