Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #181
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people
Default Re: April 21, Playoffs RD1, Dallas @ Portland, Game 3

man i wonder how this mavs team wud look if butler was not injured
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #182
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did y'all just see that? LA defended by Dirk: 0-4.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #183
whoartthou

damn how many travel calls have been called?
Old 04-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #184
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
man i wonder how this mavs team wud look if butler was not injured

don't remind me. i honestly think we could have won the title.

our team is loaded with him healthy. no weaknesses at all really.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #185
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mavs have 7 more turnovers and still lead by 3..
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:28 AM   #186
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
I didn't tempt you. You railed on Dirk for no reason when I asked which team you would rather play.

Respectfully disagree with your post.

Could say the same thing about Kobe in game 7 in 06. The 04 finals. the 08 finals.

How soft do you have to be to lose by 40 in an elimination game in the finals...as the favorite coming into the series at that.

But I'm tryin not to go HAM on Kobe, so stop tempting me.

lol, adding those Finals....Was Kobe and his team up 2-0 in the series?...I wouldn't rag on Dirk if he wasn't up 2-0 and lost 4 straight GAMES....

I also wouldn't even bring these things up if Dirk won titles...Because once you look pass those limited bad spots for Kobe...You see he has 5 titles, 2 finals MVP's...32-6-7 vs Magic in Finals..Finally beating Celtics...Exc...Winning...

Kobe never lost to a 8th seed. Nor let go a 2-0 lead in the finals.

Brah.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #187
whoartthou

I hate the nba for these touch ****ing fouls
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #188
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Roy
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #189
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Roy
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #190
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes Roy
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #191
LaydVik05
Grammar Nazi

LaydVik05 has an OK reputation so far

Broy! I called it early!
LaydVik05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #192
Assassin
Local High School Star

Assassin has an OK reputation so far

Roy is back!
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #193
whoartthou

stojakavic...
Old 04-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #194
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

vintage roy!
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #195
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Not a Portland fan but I'm happy Roy is doing good so far
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: