Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #46
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: April 21, Playoffs RD1, Dallas @ Portland, Game 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
hes making it tho

i think he's referring to the 12 threes kobe made in one game

but anyway Matthews is really playing well. i like his defense as well he's really pressuring Kidd
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #47
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Lookin like 06 Kobe rite now.

Hopefully his result in this series is the same.

Sorry....couldn't resist.

Dude balling though. We might want to get a hand up.....Just a thought.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #48
LaydVik05
Grammar Nazi

LaydVik05 has an OK reputation so far

Matthews, damn, that was a great contract...hahah. Who would've known?
LaydVik05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #49
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol @ that weird sound whenever Dallas is at the offensive end.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #50
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That f*ckin fadeaway Dirk shoots is so awkward and ugly but it always goes in
Old 04-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #51
macpierce
Arcadia, CA

macpierce has decent reputationmacpierce has decent reputation

matthews telling roy to STFU AND STFD
macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #52
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

Hasn't been going in so far though. Needs to find his game.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #53
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

If Wesley regain self-confidence thi is great news for Portland.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #54
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone have a link to that TNT Overtime stream that they do that has 4 different cameras? Would like to get it.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #55
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow. That noise is distracting me!
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:08 PM   #56
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
that shit is smooth brah
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #57
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Terry stepping up. Great to see. Been about 4 years now.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #58
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Terry stepping up. Great to see. Been about 4 years now.

nice one

bu bu bu bu bu but he's the jet! 6th man of the year!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #59
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Nice Roy
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #60
LaydVik05
Grammar Nazi

LaydVik05 has an OK reputation so far

I really hope to see a spark of the old Broy tonight. I think with what's been going on this week, he wants redemption.
LaydVik05 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: