Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Where can I get this jersey??

I don't live in the US and I must get this jersey,
I can't find it ANYWHERE online,
maybe someone from Phoenix knows where it's possible to get it??
I'm willing to pay up to 100$ for this amazing jersey!!

Last edited by OmniStrife : 05-16-2011 at 08:11 AM.
OmniStrife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 is considered somewhat coolbergs14 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Where can I get this jersey??

That is nassssshty! If you come across a site selling them, let me know because they're awesome. I done a couple searches and couldn't find that one either!
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where can I get this jersey??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergs14
That is nassssshty! If you come across a site selling them, let me know because they're awesome. I done a couple searches and couldn't find that one either!
I know right?! It's ****ing soaked in awesomeness!!!
OmniStrife is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: