Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #166
Jam.22_
LAL

Jam.22_ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Atlanta doesn't impress me much, whens jake coming back?

I have no idea. Jake was questionable for today, but didn't play. I would expect him back in 2-3 weeks.
Jam.22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #167
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

The NFC is a joke. Their best team, the Bears, would get smashed by any of the top 4 teams in the AFC. All of the Bears' losses were to AFC teams. You know it's sad in the NFC when the Packers are still in the playoff race!
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:50 PM   #168
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit
The NFC is a joke. Their best team, the Bears, would get smashed by any of the top 4 teams in the AFC. All of the Bears' losses were to AFC teams. You know it's sad in the NFC when the Packers are still in the playoff race!

True enough.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:55 PM   #169
junkifunki
Decent playground baller

junkifunki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit
The NFC is a joke. Their best team, the Bears, would get smashed by any of the top 4 teams in the AFC.

Just top 4? I think even the middle-tier teams of the AFC like the Bengals and Jaguars can even beat the Bears. And the Bears are not the best team in the NFC. Cowboys and Saints are both more legit than Chicago
junkifunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:00 PM   #170
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
This Eagles team that played today against the Giants are going to whoop the Cowboys. I think I might just pull the Dallas Sucks, TO Swallows t-shirt out.

I doubt it, but anythings possible with that porus Dallas D.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:16 PM   #171
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Ye I don't think the Niners will get in either, but it's been a decent season for us. I was hoping to be 8-8, and before the season started, people would of thought that was too optimistic. So if we either win against the Falcons or Denver, or atleast play them decently, it should only help us out for next year.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #172
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

I was just looking at career stats for Tomlinson and I realized that he has a chance to shatter and hold the records like Rice does at WR. In other words hold them by a big margin.

He's young, durable, takes great care of his body... it's possible.

He broke some 40+ year old record a few minutes ago. Forget what it was about; maybe most points scored or something along that line.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:45 PM   #173
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, most points scored in a season. He has 180 now.

Last edited by AirGauge23 : 12-17-2006 at 08:53 PM.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:50 PM   #174
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:16 PM   #175
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Al Michaels just said: He came in unmolested.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 12-17-2006 at 09:20 PM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:32 PM   #176
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

What just happened?
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:33 PM   #177
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

LT really did make them pay.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:33 PM   #178
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

LT is god, simple as that.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:34 PM   #179
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

I don't understand why the Chargers got the ball though, can anyone explain?
Old 12-17-2006, 09:36 PM   #180
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Punt was blocked but chargers recovered the ball, rare but it happens.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: