Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #46
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Jax is only down by 2 TD's this game isn't over.

Can't see Jax stopping vince young down the stretch though..
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #47
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
I heard about it to but How can they clinch? If giants win vs the eagles and then the eagles bounce back and beat the cowboys then the giants have the lead in the division because of the division records.

I know, and there's what, 2 games left in the season? And I think one of them is against Philly. Think Dallas has a two game lead in the div. If so that would be straaaaiggght
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #48
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
I heard something about Dallas can clinch the division or something today with a couple of wins and losses? Anyone hear anything about this?

Nah Dallas can only clinch a playoff berth today with a Minnesota loss and New Orleans win/Carolina loss. The Carolina loss would be a lot better because at least with a New Orleans loss, Dallas still has a chance at a first round bye.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:26 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Panthers are one of the most underachieving NFL teams I have ever seen. How does a team go from being a unanimous Super Bowl pick to having a record like 6-8? Injuries have taken a toll but it's not like they were really playing great football before they happened.

That team has too much talent to not make the postseason. They have the same record as the 49ers. Wow.

I love it and notice how one idiot Carolina fan is M.I.A.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #50
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Holmes just scored on a punt return. Carolina's garbage.

Gotta love today's NFl. You can't take any team lightly. Well cept for the Raiders.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #51
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After all thats happened with the panthers they lose Jake in the key stretch. 3 points? Pathetic.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:31 PM   #52
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Panthers are one of the most underachieving NFL teams I have ever seen. How does a team go from being a unanimous Super Bowl pick to having a record like 6-8?

Same way the Steelers are. And the same way every losing superbowl team has missed the playoffs the next year for 5 years in a row. And the same way the panthers went from 1-15 to superbowl in 2 seasons.

Being in the NFL.

Real up/down league.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:39 PM   #53
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

TD Bucs!!

24-17
Old 12-17-2006, 03:39 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seatle must have lost since the Glove 20 is mute. :
Old 12-17-2006, 03:41 PM   #55
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Glove 20 Where You At?

I thought seattle would turn things around after that big win, it impressed me and i thought they would make some noise in the playoffs ( a first round win maybe) but then they are just rocked by the 49ers.

Seahawks are a joke
Old 12-17-2006, 03:42 PM   #56
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

No

I was gone for 3 days in a business trip...I didn't even see the game

I can't imagine Hasselback and Alexander losing at home together (something that hasn't happened in 2 years)

We'll see what happens in the playoffs...Hasselback and Alexander aren't 100% and when they start playing like it, I don't see any team beatin them

And trust me they WILL be 100% by the playoffs

And DJ didn't play...Best WR in the NFC by the numbers
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:44 PM   #57
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
No

I was gone for 3 days in a business trip...I didn't even see the game

I can't imagine Hasselback and Alexander losing at home together (something that hasn't happened in 2 years)

We'll see what happens in the playoffs...Hasselback and Alexander aren't 100% and when they start playing like it, I don't see any team beatin them

And trust me they WILL be 100% by the playoffs

And DJ didn't play...Best WR in the NFC by the numbers

Nothing like a Glove 20 posts laced with excuses.

DJ best WR in the NFC? Do we count drops because he is behind TO.

Couple WR's better than DJ, pull your head from your ass.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:44 PM   #58
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Is that an excuse to lose to the 49ers? DJ didn't play?

Deion Branch did but yet you still lost at home to the niners.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:46 PM   #59
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nothing like a Glove 20 posts laced with excuses.

DJ best WR in the NFC? Do we count drops because he is behind TO.
I know DJ isn't the best WR in the NFC

I said by the "numbers"
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:46 PM   #60
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I know DJ isn't the best WR in the NFC

I said by the "numbers"

What does that mean? Show me how "by the numbers" he is.

*waits*
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: