Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-17-2006, 03:47 PM   #61
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Is that an excuse to lose to the 49ers? DJ didn't play?

Deion Branch did but yet you still lost at home to the niners.
At least we are making the playoffs

And I heard Niners got lucky anyways, Hasselback/Alexander aren't 100%, and the defense steps it up in the playoffs (like last year)...

So we'll see what happens in the playoffs
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:50 PM   #62
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What does that mean? Show me how "by the numbers" he is.

*waits*
I am not sure, but DJ is at the top

Show me a WR with better numbers through the 1st 13 games (How many DJ has played)

The Top 2 are:

Holt and DJ...Holt has 29 more yards, but has a Fumble Lost, and both have the same amount of TDs

So DEFINATELY DJ arguably is the best WR in the NFC by the numbers
Old 12-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #63
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Saints/Redskins, good game
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:53 PM   #64
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I am not sure, but DJ is at the top

Show me a WR with better numbers through the 1st 13 games (How many DJ has played)

The Top 2 are:

Holt and DJ...Holt has 29 more yards, but has a Fumble Lost, and both have the same amount of TDs

So DEFINATELY DJ arguably is the best WR in the NFC by the numbers

76 985 13.0 10 = Holt
77 1040 13.5 11 = TO
73 1103 15.1 7 = Donald Driver
71 1025 14.4 6 = Steve Smith
63 956 15.2 10 = DJ

Dropped passes:
1 Terrell Owens Dal 14
2 Darrell Jackson Sea 11
3t Steve Smith Car 10

Last edited by GOBB : 12-17-2006 at 03:55 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:55 PM   #65
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

Come on Redskins D...
Old 12-17-2006, 03:58 PM   #66
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Redskins win! Woot
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #67
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SO CLOSE to almost being a TD.

Skins win
Old 12-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #68
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
76 985 13.0 10 = Holt
77 1040 13.5 11 = TO
73 1103 15.1 7 = Donald Driver
71 1025 14.4 6 = Steve Smith
63 956 15.2 10 = DJ

Dropped passes:
1 Terrell Owens Dal 14
2 Darrell Jackson Sea 11
3t Steve Smith Car 10
TO doesn't count, I said through first 13 games...

And CLEARLY DJ is "arguably" the best in NFC by numbers ( you can just say best in NFL)

Since he does have the most TDs, and has a lot of yards too
Old 12-17-2006, 04:01 PM   #69
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Outstanding game by the Skins. Their offensive line just did a fantastic job all day. Defense never let the Saints offense get going. They earned this win.

One question GOBB. Why do you dislike the Saints so much? NFC East thing?
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:01 PM   #70
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

Wow New Orleans only 10 points...Joe Gibbs had a helluva gameplan. Took Sean Payton to school.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:05 PM   #71
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
Wow New Orleans only 10 points...Joe Gibbs had a helluva gameplan. Took Sean Payton to school.

Gibbs did have a good game plan. But he almost outfoxed himself by going for big plays instead of just running the ball consistantly. Flat performance by the Saints as well. I would hardly call it taking him to school. After seeing what was done to Parsells, you should know what a schooling looks like.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #72
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
TO doesn't count, I said through first 13 games...

And CLEARLY DJ is "arguably" the best in NFC by numbers ( you can just say best in NFL)

Since he does have the most TDs, and has a lot of yards too

No DJ isnt even top 3 in the NFC. Only a delusional homer like yourself suggests so. Good job tho...typical Glove 20.

Quote:
One question GOBB. Why do you dislike the Saints so much? NFC East thing?

Nahg, i said the Saints wouldnt make the playoffs and they proved me wrong so i gotta keep rooting against them. Had them pegged at 8-8.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #73
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

I'd be lying if I said I had them pegged as a playoff team. It's the Saints. I don't count playoffs until it's official!
Old 12-17-2006, 04:09 PM   #74
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
No DJ isnt even top 3 in the NFC. Only a delusional homer like yourself suggests so. Good job tho...typical Glove 20.

Wow...you actually think that DJ isn't a Top 3 WR in the NFC going only by the numbers?

I know he isn't a top 3 WR in the NFC, and I never said he was...I am only saying he might be the best WR in the NFC going only by the numbers
Old 12-17-2006, 04:11 PM   #75
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saints clinched their division with the Panthers losing...

OT in the windy city.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 12-17-2006 at 04:23 PM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: