Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Imma be honest - where's our avatars?!

Jeff, what's up brugh? Where be them avatars yo?! I'm losing my swag points brah. Without my trusty avvy, how can one bring that Michael Jackson swag? Bring them back now got damn it!

(cereal dough, how many more crybaby hoz going to moan and groan over something as trival? It'd be nice if Jeff really did take out the garbage every once in awhile).
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Imma be honest - where's our avatars?!

hotgirlsclub.com
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #3
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh
hotgirlsclub.com

I don't get it.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Jeff, what's up brugh? Where be them avatars yo?! I'm losing my swag points brah. Without my trusty avvy, how can one bring that Michael Jackson swag? Bring them back now got damn it!
meh, somehow i suspect that this is how jeff answers:

WHATUP, DIPSHIT! how are your shrunken voodoo genitals hanging, yo?

still, i'm losing patience, brah... when a f-cktard such as LOJ is complaining about something legit, my swag (whatever the f-ck that dipshit term means) kinda recedes.

so on behalf of LOJ-- i'll do what i want right now because i'm throwing a tantrum! stupid b-tch, it always worked with my mommy... now you think it's not working on you...?

LIES!!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: