Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-18-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Do you still believe ?

Do you still believe that we can beat the Celtics ?

I must admit I don't.
Actually I don't believe we can win one game,if we win it I will be happy.

Every ****ing time we have a big lead against them and they still come out and win it.

Another meltdown occurred,I don't know how much we need to be leading to be safe.
50 or more ?

Billups played like a total jackass.
I thought we will see experience and leadership from him.
Well,only thing we saw is him chucking threes and shooting like 3-100 from the field.

Melo was ice cold in the second half and I actually don't blame him for shooting the three.
I blame him for the way he did it.
When he got the ball it was evident that he is going to shoot it.
He should have acted that he was going to the rim or something like that and pull for a 3.

Amare played great,we should be thankful for him because without him this would be a blowout loss.

Refs are another story.
They called phantom foul on Melo but Celtics are obviously allowed to set moving screens.

**** THIS GAME.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:58 AM   #2
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you still believe ?

Not with our current coach. We have been in every single game with them this year. We just seem to fold when it matters most. That is surefire proof that the coaching is insufficient.

When was the last time someone said "Wow, D'Antoni called a great game today. The Knicks just completely outperformed ..."

I don't remember anyone saying that even in his Phoenix days.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I've never heard anyone say that about any coach.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:35 AM   #4
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm still very mad.
This day is ruined.
****,whole week is ruined now.

Actually,whole playoffs are ruined for me.
If we won we could be 1-1 before the 2 home games,we could even advance.

I wish I could sleep until the next season.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:47 AM   #5
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I've never heard anyone say that about any coach.

Really? Do you watch alot of basketball? I hear it all the time.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:50 AM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

I watched this video a few minutes ago and it cheer me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-fSQ...layer_embedded

We lost.So what ?
Knicks were playing very good,with passion and desire to win.
Celtics weren't a better team,we can't blame only refs for this loss but they have been a factor.

Life will go and our time will come.
I'M PROUD OF MY BOYS.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #7
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
We lost.So what ?
Knicks were playing very good,with passion and desire to win.
Exactly, they even played good defense, a lot of of shot clock violations and desperations shots with 1,2,3 seconds to go by the Celtics. And yeah i know the celtics plan was to run down the clock, but still good defense by the Knicks.

Said that, i got a feeling we are going to be blownout in the second game
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still think the Knicks will come into game 3 @ MSG tied 1-1.

Last nights game hasnt changed my mind.

Both teams had players who had awful offensive games.

Hopefully the games can be decided by the players in the next one.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:58 AM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I still think the Knicks will come into game 3 @ MSG tied 1-1.

Last nights game hasnt changed my mind.

Both teams had players who had awful offensive games.

Hopefully the games can be decided by the players in the next one.
I have a feeling we will come into Game 3 losing 0-2.

This game was an ultimate opportunity to steal a game from them.
We failed to do that so I think this series is over
Old 04-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #10
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I have a feeling we will come into Game 3 losing 0-2.

This game was an ultimate opportunity to steal a game from them.
We failed to do that so I think this series is over
I will disagree fully.

The game was completely in our hands and it was taken by the "other" players on the court.

Boston is not that good anymore.

The Knicks did not disappoint me last night.

The fought, played with intensity, played Bostons style.

I expect them to do the same, and if the players can decide the outcome, i like their chances.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #11
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I will disagree fully.

The game was completely in our hands and it was taken by the "other" players on the court.

I expect them to do the same, and if the players can decide the outcome, i like their chances.

Same here.
We were definitely in the game until the last second and were never outplayed.

To be honest, I believe now more than I did before the game.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #12
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

I didn't believe in the first place. Ever since play-off seeds were still being determined I said I wanted the Heat over the Celtics. Not because of the hype but because the Celtics have beat teams like us before in the first round.

If anything this loss at least showed me we are going to play defense and we are going to be competitive through out this series. I see 3 possible outcomes for this series.

Celtics win in 6
Celtics win in 7
Knicks win in 7

If Celtics win in any less then 6 games that means things went horribly different from the way they went yesterday.

Knicks winning in 7 would be a miracle. If we beat the Celtics it would probably be our hardest opponent in the play-offs beaten except for maybe the Bulls. If we beat the Celtics then I feel we could beat anybody.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
Sky2k8336

I believe the Knicks can still win this series. I think it's slim though. I will still be watching and rooting.

If we can pull out a win in game 2 then everything will be fine. Then again, if we win game 2 we are all going to be bitching about how we could've been up 2-0 going back to the Garden
Old 04-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #14
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
I will disagree fully.

Knicks didn't disappoint me at all last night.
I was just mad because game was in our hands before refs stole it.

Celtics always find a way to get back and win against us.
That's why I think we won't win more than 1 game in this series.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Knicks didn't disappoint me at all last night.
I was just mad because game was in our hands before refs stole it.

Celtics always find a way to get back and win against us.
That's why I think we won't win more than 1 game in this series.
The team knows what happened.

As long they stay focused, Im not worried.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: