Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #751
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T
 
inclinerator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,001
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

lol right between the eyes
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #752
Blue_Dog45
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,159
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMode
It would be great, but they are headed back to LA, and you know what that means. Tons of bull$hit calls and LA advancing to round 2.

Or the Lakers winning and advancing to round 2.
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #753
DuMa
Canned
 
DuMa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 31,740
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

CHUCKSTER hilarious
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #754
The_Bullets
I airball my layups
 
The_Bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 69
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
i'm digging this win, but serisously ... the hornets can't keep depending on paul to rack up extreme stat lines to win games. the supporting cast needs to start producing some quality numbers, or the lakers are going to take games 5 and 6 easily.
Lakers stans keep trying to make themselves feel better by repeating this.
The_Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:40 AM   #755
Kingwillball
NBA All-star
 
Kingwillball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,045
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Dog45
Hornets are a good team and the Sixers are exceedingly mediocre at 41-41. STFU


Hornets playing without there 2nd best Player..Forgot to mention that..Plus Philly is a pretty good defense team which in Playoffs is big in a half court game.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:40 AM   #756
jcyrus10
I brick open layups
 
jcyrus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 140
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

looking at the box scores, CP3 is the best at most of the stats in this game for his team. Monster game. Hope he continues to play like this.
jcyrus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #757
the_wise_one
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 767
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Kobe be chokin.
the_wise_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #758
Blue_Dog45
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,159
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
Last year Kobe in the playoffs: 0-2 on game winners. Artest bailed him out after one airball.

That's Kobrick Brickant for you. Can't hit the big shot in the playoffs.

So how many gamewinners did LeBron have?
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #759
crosso√er
Decent college freshman
 
crosso√er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,192
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

This team puzzles me; this series is a reincarnation of the Houston series a couple years back. LA plays really well with their backs against the wall; I say there's a 85% chance LA wins it in 6 and 14% LA wins it in seven. 1% is if NO somehow manages to push game seven and Paul has a legendary performance.

I seen determination but very little urgency from LA tonight; hence, NO collected like 25+ offensive boards it seemed. Every loose ball NO ran for; LA just stood there hoping the ball would come to them.

Blah, cant wait till Tuesday's game.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #760
Kingwillball
NBA All-star
 
Kingwillball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,045
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
Kobe is suppose to be a shooter yet he is worse than Lebron at shooting right now... Both of these guys are so overrated it's not even funny.. CP3 is shitting on Kobe.. And PAU actually missed a pass for the first time..

KOBRICK OR LEBRICK .. Either way they both fit


Wow..Hold on, not sure of your meaning ? If U mean in the clutch maybe but if your talking overall your on crack jack...
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #761
Blue_Dog45
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,159
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Hornets playing without there 2nd best Player..Forgot to mention that..Plus Philly is a pretty good defense team which in Playoffs is big in a half court game.

The Hornets have arguably the best PG in the league Chris Paul putting up triple doubles. Forgot to mention that.
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #762
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,321
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Dog45
So how many gamewinners did LeBron have?

How is that relevant to what I wrote???

Kobe gets hyped by the stans for his big shots but he can't hit them in the playoffs.

Business as usual.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #763
talkingconch
College star
 
talkingconch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,233
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosso√er
This team puzzles me; this series is a reincarnation of the Houston series a couple years back. LA plays really well with their backs against the wall; I say there's a 85% chance LA wins it in 6 and 14% LA wins it in seven. 1% is if NO somehow manages to push game seven and Paul has a legendary performance.

I seen determination but very little urgency from LA tonight; hence, NO collected like 25+ offensive boards it seemed. Every loose ball NO ran for; LA just stood there hoping the ball would come to them.

Blah, cant wait till Tuesday's game.

THIS
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #764
Kingwillball
NBA All-star
 
Kingwillball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,045
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Dog45
The Hornets have arguably the best PG in the league Chris Paul putting up triple doubles. Forgot to mention that.


No crap, but rest of team is exceedingly average as U put it..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #765
talkingconch
College star
 
talkingconch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,233
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
How is that relevant to what I wrote???

Kobe gets hyped for his big shots but can't hit them in the playoffs.

Business as usual.

Yeah, lets hit a guy during the later years

you're forgetting the team he put on his back a few years ago you idiot

talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy