Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 04-25-2011, 12:52 AM   #781
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: April 24, Playoffs round 1, Lakers at Hornets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
I dont condone what you're doing, but I see you

Where are all the other Laker fans calling Dirk a choker yesterday? I thought the Bean was the GOAT in the clutch?

Yea. I don't like it, but what goes around comes around.

Dirk got doubled the entire 4th too....Kobe didn't.

If I have to sit here and listen to a bunch of morons make threads about Dirk....you can be damn sure we are going to talk about Kobe sucking ass in crunch time yet again.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #782
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bullets
You WIN my good sir.

Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #783
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bullets
Didn't Celtics do that to Kobe in 08? lmao

They actually blew an even bigger lead....in a much bigger game.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:54 AM   #784
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
U Mad?

Funny....tell your band of moronic Lakers fans to shut the **** up about Dirk.

Just stating the facts dude. Another big miss by Kobe.

6-22 on game winners in the playoffs for his career.

Yes I'm mad.

It wasn't a big miss. The game was over either way. The only big miss you should be thinking about right now is the missed opportunity for Dallas to go up 3-1 on the Blazers led by your beloved Dirk.

Good game to the real NO fans (if there are even any on this site). You guys simply outplayed us. There's really no excuses to be made for LA. NO was simply the better team tonight.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #785
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
I dont condone what you're doing, but I see you

Where are all the other Laker fans calling Dirk a choker yesterday? I thought the Bean was the GOAT in the clutch?

BTW, those f@ggots who go around in other game threads talking sh!t about Dirk and other players aren't Laker fans. We, the true Laker fans, have officially kicked them out of the fan club.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #786
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Yea. I don't like it, but what goes around comes around.

Dirk got doubled the entire 4th too....Kobe didn't.

If I have to sit here and listen to a bunch of morons make threads about Dirk....you can be damn sure we are going to talk about Kobe sucking ass in crunch time yet again.

LOL WTF were you watching? Kobe wasn't doubled, he was TRIPLED!
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #787
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
LOL WTF were you watching? Kobe wasn't doubled, he was TRIPLED!

LOL
Old 04-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #788
Nobler
The Noble

Nobler has decent reputation

Hulk is the only troll who sticks around even when the lakers lose. My hats off to you sir
Nobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #789
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

An interesting observation from yours truly:

The Lakers bigs are much bigger than the Hornets bigs, that much is obvious. But the Hornets bigs - Landry, Okafor, etc. - are quicker. When the Hornets can't get penetration and end up shooting jumpers, the resulting long rebounds seem to usually be chased down by said quicker players. Hornets had a lot of offensive rebounds from what I saw.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:59 AM   #790
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

I know LA is gonna win because the NBA is rigged but I'm hoping they get worn out and OKC beats them.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:59 AM   #791
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobler
Hulk is the only troll who sticks around even when the lakers lose. My hats off to you sir
You have to admire the commitment.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:00 AM   #792
dsrdsr
I brick open layups

dsrdsr has an OK reputation so far

No way the hornets are gonna win this series.
dsrdsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:01 AM   #793
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
I know LA is gonna win because they're the better team

Fixed.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:01 AM   #794
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Paul and the Hornets played great
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #795
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Yes I'm mad.

It wasn't a big miss. The game was over either way. The only big miss you should be thinking about right now is the missed opportunity for Dallas to go up 3-1 on the Blazers led by your beloved Dirk.

Good game to the real NO fans (if there are even any on this site). You guys simply outplayed us. There's really no excuses to be made for LA. NO was simply the better team tonight.

My posts aren't directed at you sir. Just making accurate statements about Kobe.

I wouldn't do it if Lakers/Kobe fans didn't infest every single thread about Dirk.

The other part is that nobody claimed Dirk played well yesterday. Nobody did, but will the same people that made threads calling Dirk a choker do the same thing about Kobe?

Of course not. Just pointing out the double standard.

So deal with it. I do after every single Mavs loss no matter how Dirk plays.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: