Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #31
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official: "We Need To Bring This Player In" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
What you on my man?

Kush?
Rocks?
Meth?
Heroin?

Hook me up, because it's working.
I want that shit too
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #32
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"This shit right here,this shit right here....it's called death!" lmao
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #33
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Sounds good but it's pretty much impossible.I do wish somehow we could bring in OJ Mayo.I've given up on getting Gasol.His stock,I'm sure,is rising and rising.
And OJ Mayo's needs to be scraped off the tarmac and burned. Why do you want him?

Quote:
Are you kidding me?
I don't watch Fredette play a lot. He seems like a shooter who can't really break defenders down off the dribble (or won't be able to at the next level). Is he good with the pick and roll? Is he a good passer? Can he create for others? Control the tempo of a game? Those are important.

Quote:
Would you guys be opposed to starting Williams over Fields @ the 2? I thought about it the other day.He'd be very similar to Dorell Wright from GS.
Earlier in the season, I'd have said no, but Fields has took a nosedive after the deadline. Dorell Wright can shoot from anywhere though, Shawne Williams only has the sideline three. He missed, literally, every other jumpshot I remember him taking this season. It was uncanny.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #34
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd trade Williams and Fields for Dorrell Wright honestly lol

In all seriousness though,I would love to bring Chandler back...for the right price.I've seen multiple rumors that it's very possible.Denver has a lot of Free Agent decisions to make.They can't bring everyone back.Maybe we can offer the MLE.You think he'd take it?I think he really misses this place.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #35
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'd trade Williams and Fields for Dorrell Wright honestly lol

In all seriousness though,I would love to bring Chandler back...for the right price.I've seen multiple rumors that it's very possible.Denver has a lot of Free Agent decisions to make.They can't bring everyone back.Maybe we can offer the MLE.You think he'd take it?I think he really misses this place.
What about center then ?

Like you have said,I would like to have him back for the right price.
But if having him back means we won't sign a decent center then I don't want him here.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #36
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I don't want him here period.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:29 PM   #37
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I don't want him here period.
Wright or Chandler ?
Old 04-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #38
Clutch
Stop flopping

It probably doesn't belong in this thread but it's related:

Jpdabrams: Knicks announce they picked up Chauncey Billups's option
Old 04-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #39
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Wright or Chandler ?
Fredette.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:55 PM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Fredette.
I don't watch NCAA but I heard he is like a Douglas v2.0 who chuck more shots and doesn't play defense

In that case I don't want him either
Old 04-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #41
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I don't think he's as tenacious defensively as Douglas.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #42
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
I don't think he's as tenacious defensively as Douglas.
I said that.

He is like Douglas without defense.

I have never watched the guy but many people say that he is a chucker who can't defend.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #43
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

#1 You clearly haven't watched the Grizzlies v. Spurs series

#2 Fredette and Douglas are totally different players.Fredette is like Nash minus the passing.He's like Gerry McNamara was @ Syracuse.Or like poor man's Steph Curry.That being said,I don't really want Jimmer.Gimme Kemba! Better yet,let's find a way to get Steph Curry lmao

#3 After the Boston series,I don't wanna hear anyone else talk about Toney Douglas' defensive prowess.Rondo,who is way overrated,raped him.Whoever controls the music in the arenas shoulda played "I wanna sex you up" everytime Douglas was guarding him.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #44
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

#2 Fredette and Douglas are totally different players.Fredette is like Nash minus the passing.He's like Gerry McNamara was @ Syracuse.Or like poor man's Steph Curry.That being said,I don't really want Jimmer.Gimme Kemba! Better yet,let's find a way to get Steph Curry lmao

#3 After the Boston series,I don't wanna hear anyone else talk about Toney Douglas' defensive prowess.Rondo,who is way overrated,raped him.Whoever controls the music in the arenas shoulda played "I wanna sex you up" everytime Douglas was guarding him.

#1. I have watched that series. I'm actually enjoying it becuase of the whole under dog thing. Plus it's nice to see a former Knick player be repaid for the suffering he went through here.

#2. I agree here, a poor man's Steph Curry is probably one of the more accurate descriptions for Jimmer Freddette that I've seen so far. We won't get Kemba; he's going to go to high in the draft.

#3. Toney Douglas was absolutely horrible guarding Rondo in that series. I'm not even kidding when I say that he was so bad that I forgot he was a good defender by the time the series was over. Rondo looked like he was running his own lay-up line while the game was being played. Douglas gave him way to much space to do what ever he wants.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:01 PM   #45
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Obviously, the Spurs are boring. What's up?

Quote:
LOL, what the ****? Is that like Larry Bird minus the shooting? Barkley minus the rebounding?

Quote:
You're crazy, Rondo's a hell of a player. He might be underrated. I'd love to have him on the Knicks. Douglas got worked in the playoffs, but throughout the season he was the Knicks most active and committed defender.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: