Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #46
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official: "We Need To Bring This Player In" Thread

I really want Chandler back. I hope we can get him to come back but I doubt he would want to return but I'm sure he does miss the place.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #47
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

More like the poor man version of a poor mans Stephen Curry. And Nash is All-Defensive First Team material when comparing him with Jimmer.

And yes, I want Chandler on the Knicks.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #48
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I was the owner of the Knicks I'd hire.......

Scoooter for Pres. of Basketball Operations. (Donnie Walsh)

And Franchize would be my GM. (Sam Presti)

Clutch would be the Head Coach. (Stan Van Gundy)

You guys have those similarities.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:24 AM   #49
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
If I was the owner of the Knicks I'd hire.......

Scoooter for Pres. of Basketball Operations. (Donnie Walsh)

And Franchize would be my GM. (Sam Presti)

Clutch would be the Head Coach. (Stan Van Gundy)

You guys have those similarities.
Why Stan Van Gundy ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:35 AM   #50
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Why Stan Van Gundy ?
Have you read some of your posts in a game thread?

Stan's a good guy, kniws his stuff, but he goes into full tirade over everything.

At times....thats you.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:50 AM   #51
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Have you read some of your posts in a game thread?

Stan's a good guy, kniws his stuff, but he goes into full tirade over everything.

At times....thats you.
Just like I thought.
I asked because I wasn't 100% sure.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #52
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

trade douglas and fields for chandler mozgov and felton
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #53
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
trade douglas and fields for chandler mozgov and felton
Anything more unrealistic ?

Like Billups for Dwight
Old 04-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #54
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only Problem with your (knickscity) team would be that Donnie Walsh wants to be GM and President.I'll be damned if I let Scooter take my shine lmao Thats my dream job.

If I owned the Knicks I'd be GM
Da KO King would be Team President-because he knows more about the "hot candidate" assistant coaches than I do.I'd let him hire my coach. (Budenholzer I'm sure would be his top candidate)

Rameek would be my director of player development because he's a blount and cold-hearted as I am and he'd let me know right away who isn't worth the time or effort.

Knickscity would be my director of player personnel because he's a good leader.He knows when to be stern and when to lighten up.I also feel his passion for the Knicks would bleed into the players.Furthermore,he has law enforcement connections that'll keep our players in check in case Melo wants to drive drunk or one of our players decides to get pick up a tute or something lmao

Earlofupstate would be my coach and NY-Knicks and Rowe his assistant.We are on the same page with alotta stuff.

Bano, and Clutch would assist Knickscity in scouting players.They could scout the Euro talent.Knickscity and Draz can scout college.

Scooter-str8 towel boy duty j/k I think you'd be gr8 @ scouting the opponent.

I'm also assuming all duties as head of LaLa's titty fan club!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #55
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Only Problem with your (knickscity) team would be that Donnie Walsh wants to be GM and President.I'll be damned if I let Scooter take my shine lmao Thats my dream job.

If I owned the Knicks I'd be GM
Da KO King would be Team President-because he knows more about the "hot candidate" assistant coaches than I do.I'd let him hire my coach. (Budenholzer I'm sure would be his top candidate)

Rameek would be my director of player development because he's a blount and cold-hearted as I am and he'd let me know right away who isn't worth the time or effort.

Knickscity would be my director of player personnel because he's a good leader.He knows when to be stern and when to lighten up.I also feel his passion for the Knicks would bleed into the players.Furthermore,he has law enforcement connections that'll keep our players in check in case Melo wants to drive drunk or one of our players decides to get pick up a tute or something lmao

Earlofupstate would be my coach and NY-Knicks and Rowe his assistant.We are on the same page with alotta stuff.

Bano, and Clutch would assist Knickscity in scouting players.They could scout the Euro talent.Knickscity and Draz can scout college.

Scooter-str8 towel boy duty j/k I think you'd be gr8 @ scouting the opponent.

I'm also assuming all duties as head of LaLa's titty fan club!
Only scout ?
Old 04-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #56
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Step into my office...
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #57
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Scout is bad?I'd kill to be an NBA scout.It's essentially like being a GM minus the backlash and contract negotiating.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #58
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Scout is bad?I'd kill to be an NBA scout.It's essentially like being a GM minus the backlash and contract negotiating.
It's not bad but being a GM is way better
Old 04-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #59
Clutch
Stop flopping

I don't know where to put this so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EquEeR9f6Qc

Old 04-28-2011, 05:52 PM   #60
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
It's not bad but being a GM is way better
I agree with Franchize on that one....the scout doesn't take the heat like the GM would.

Plus he's traveling alot, which means he gets to see everything.

I like my spot as well, although I would be in the streets at local parks getting players as well.

**sirens, flash lights**

Me: "They didn't run, good"

I'm agree with the SAS, I'm finding the biggest ugliest dude in the park.

But first, let me do these fingerprints and background check.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: