Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #61
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: April 25, Playoffs round 1, Blazers at Mav Game 5

Aldridge long two is probably one of the most infallible shots in the league. Is automatic
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #62
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I bet if we win this one, Blazer fans will cry about the freethrow discrepancy.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #63
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath

+1

the gap is staggering right now
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #64
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
And they'll be right.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #65
thomaspynchon
Banned

thomaspynchon has not been impressing people

Quote:

then all we have to say is, 'look at what happened in games 3 and 4" and they will shut up instantly
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #66
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
And they'll be right.
No they won't.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #67
Ghostfacethrill
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Ghostfacethrill has an OK reputation so far

this just shows you how soft dallas is. They have a 1pt lead, but have taken 13 more free throws (portland only attempted one).
Ghostfacethrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #68
sacredcow
Good High School Starter

sacredcow has decent reputationsacredcow has decent reputation

Quote:
No they won't.

Uh, really? 26 points in the paint. Pull your head out of your ass. PIP are a good indicator of aggression, 1 foul shot? Stop drinking the kool aid. Oh wait, that's right, it's your team who is benefiting from the calls. I forgot, the blind eye treatment.

Sad that with all the favor, Mavs are only up 1.
sacredcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #69
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, all the FT's were well whistled.

But anybody saw how many FT's Mavs shoot at home and at the road?

Hey Thomas, if you are talking about game 3 and 4 .. we will talk about game 1,2 and 5 (in your order of thoughts).
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #70
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredcow
Uh, really? 26 points in the paint. Pull your head out of your ass. PIP are a good indicator of aggression, 1 foul shot? Stop drinking the kool aid. Oh wait, that's right, it's your team who is benefiting from the calls. I forgot, the blind eye treatment.

We aren't fouling them in the paint. We are trying to not foul so we can keep Chandler in the game.

My god, are people really this dense?

Have there been more than like 1 or 2 questionable calls in this game? No.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #71
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

Quote:

Maybe if your team stopped shooting jumpers and actually ATTACKED THE RIM, they would get some foul calls. Points in the point are not a good indicator - an easy layup, an alley hoop, an uncontested basket... Good to see a Blazers fan in Maga actually agree with me. Go ahead, tell me when the refs should have swallowed their whistle? When did they call a questionable foul?

Last edited by creepingdeath : 04-25-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #72
Ghostfacethrill

wonder how mark cuban's bladder is doing.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #73
thomaspynchon
Banned

thomaspynchon has not been impressing people

Quote:

learn to enjoy life, man. don't get so worked up.
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #74
sacredcow
Good High School Starter

sacredcow has decent reputationsacredcow has decent reputation

Dallas is only up 1, that's just sad.
sacredcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #75
Ghostfacethrill

Quote:

Maybe if your team stopped shooting jumpers and actually ATTACKED THE RIM, they would get some foul calls. Good to see a Blazers fan in Maga actually agree with me. Go ahead, tell me when the refs should have swallowed their whistle? When did they call a questionable foul?

what about 26 pts in the pant dont you understand...you are ****ing dense.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: