Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 04-26-2011, 01:38 AM   #331
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: April 25: Playoffs Round 1, Thunder at Nuggets Game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Yeah,because bench went into "hero mode" and missed 2 totally unnecessary threes. (one of them was even an airball )
bad shots definitely, but hes gonna win them a lot more games than lose
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM   #332
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
DID anyone see felton taunting westbrook at the end of the game (It looked like it)? Funny mofo. should be a GIF.
I saw it.
It was funny as hell
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:41 AM   #333
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Gallinari's defense on Durant was fantastic. I don't remember seeing Durant score on him at all.
Interesting how no one complains about Gallo/Felton/Chandler defense now but when they were playing for the Knicks we were the worst defensive team in the league.
But still.it has nothing to do with a coach.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:42 AM   #334
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Gallinari's defense on Durant was fantastic. I don't remember seeing Durant score on him at all.

Durant had 31 on 68 TS%..Might want to pump the breaks on that one
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:44 AM   #335
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Felton looks like a dumbass taunting Westbrook. You're down 3-1 and he has destroyed you, dude. It's also ironic considering he specifically was calling OKC cocky and arrogant.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:45 AM   #336
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Interesting how no one complains about Gallo/Felton/Chandler defense now but when they were playing for the Knicks we were the worst defensive team in the league.
But still.it has nothing to do with a coach.
I didn't complain about Gallo's D when he was in New York. He just gets ragged on because he's European and kind of awkward. Chandler hasn't done much. Felton is a solid defender, and has been all season.

The difference is Denver has a lot of good defenders and help defenders on their team. Nene, K-Mart, Birdman. The Knicks don't have big men like that. The Knicks played much better D when Mozgov was on the floor. Legit big men change the whole tenor of a team.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:48 AM   #337
blaze_itt
Decent playground baller

blaze_itt has an OK reputation so far

man i hope denver can make this a series 3-0 comeback and game 7 would be epic and emotionally draining for the thunder
blaze_itt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:53 AM   #338
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze_itt
man i hope denver can make this a series 3-0 comeback and game 7 would be epic and emotionally draining for the thunder

Game 5 will be a blow out in the Thunder's favor, guaranteed. They're going to come out mad and dominate.
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:57 AM   #339
chimera27
I airball my layups

chimera27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
I DO NOT LIKE RUSSELL WESTBROOK! I know he's a good player and does some good things for us, but I just don't like him. If he wasn't on our team I would hate his fcking guts.

The Lakers will gladly take him and give you Walton, Brown and rookies.
chimera27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:06 AM   #340
1_BAD_TIGER
Hate the floppers

1_BAD_TIGER has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
Game 5 will be a blow out in the Thunder's favor, guaranteed. They're going to come out mad and dominate.

there are no guarantees in sports.
1_BAD_TIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:08 AM   #341
Iraqnback
I hit open layups

Iraqnback has an OK reputation so far

Durant with a parachute on his back @ the post game interview
Iraqnback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:11 AM   #342
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

They are ROASTING Chris Webber lol
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:24 AM   #343
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
Durant had 31 on 68 TS%..Might want to pump the breaks on that one
How many of those points came with Gallinari on him? I'm genuinely interested, I didn't watch the whole game.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:44 AM   #344
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

The Thunder is not ready to sweep a team yet, give this team a break and they will close it out in 5 or 6.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:13 AM   #345
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

OKC are pretty much locked for the ECF and 50 % chance against lakers/mavs
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: