Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #151
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: SinJackal predicts spurs in 5-6 games!

Threads like this are the reason that ISH has turned into a steaming pile of crap.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:19 PM   #152
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlauber
You are absolutely right. I have been a near LIFE-LONG Laker fan (since 1968, when they acquired Chamberlain.)

BUT, I have also been a BASKETBALL fan, as well. I grew up DESPISING Bill Russell. Then later it was Moses, Bird, MJ, and then Duncan. HOWEVER, I NEVER disrespected those guys. They were bitter rivals...and they were GREAT. I always eagerly anticipated the games in which they played. And why not? Would you rather watch your favorite team play a laughingstock like the Cavs this past year, or the hated Heat? And would you take more satisfaction in your team beating the lowly Cavs, or in humiliating the Heat?

However, the majority of posts here lately have been pure garbage. Nothing but BASHING Lebron, Howard, Kobe, Dirk, and now even Duncan (one of the most respected athletes of this generation.) Ripping those guys is just a confirmation of absolute stupidity. ALL of those players have been among the top-10 players of the last decade...year-in and year-out. Kobe and Duncan will retire firmly entrenched in the ALL-TIME Top-10...and the others will probably be in the top-20, or at the very least, somewhere close to it.

I generally try to respect everyone's opinion's here...but taking disparaging shots at those guys is utter nonsense. It's one thing to argue if Duncan is a top-7 or 8 player all-time...it's quite another to state that he is NOT a top-10 player. What criteria could possibly be used to substantiate THAT claim??? Never a season with less than 50 wins. ROY. Two-time MVP. Three-time Finals MVP. FOUR Rings. And a slew of All-NBA and All-Defensive teams.

One OP asked where would Duncan be ranked if he didn't have his FOUR rings. It's a RIDICULOUS hypothetical. Take away all of Russell's ELEVEN rings, and I suspect that he would not have been voted the GOAT by a panel of sportswriters in 1980. That is akin to asking where MJ would ranked if he had never had any great games.

Anyway...I can only shake my head at some of the IDIOTIC posters here...who are obviously not BASKETBALL fans.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #153
ICanDunk
I really can!

ICanDunk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
You are absolutely right. I have been a near LIFE-LONG Laker fan (since 1968, when they acquired Chamberlain.)

BUT, I have also been a BASKETBALL fan, as well. I grew up DESPISING Bill Russell. Then later it was Moses, Bird, MJ, and then Duncan. HOWEVER, I NEVER disrespected those guys. They were bitter rivals...and they were GREAT. I always eagerly anticipated the games in which they played. And why not? Would you rather watch your favorite team play a laughingstock like the Cavs this past year, or the hated Heat? And would you take more satisfaction in your team beating the lowly Cavs, or in humiliating the Heat?

However, the majority of posts here lately have been pure garbage. Nothing but BASHING Lebron, Howard, Kobe, Dirk, and now even Duncan (one of the most respected athletes of this generation.) Ripping those guys is just a confirmation of absolute stupidity. ALL of those players have been among the top-10 players of the last decade...year-in and year-out. Kobe and Duncan will retire firmly entrenched in the ALL-TIME Top-10...and the others will probably be in the top-20, or at the very least, somewhere close to it.

I generally try to respect everyone's opinion's here...but taking disparaging shots at those guys is utter nonsense. It's one thing to argue if Duncan is a top-7 or 8 player all-time...it's quite another to state that he is NOT a top-10 player. What criteria could possibly be used to substantiate THAT claim??? Never a season with less than 50 wins. ROY. Two-time MVP. Three-time Finals MVP. FOUR Rings. And a slew of All-NBA and All-Defensive teams.

One OP asked where would Duncan be ranked if he didn't have his FOUR rings. It's a RIDICULOUS hypothetical. Take away all of Russell's ELEVEN rings, and I suspect that he would not have been voted the GOAT by a panel of sportswriters in 1980. That is akin to asking where MJ would ranked if he had never had any great games.

Anyway...I can only shake my head at some of the IDIOTIC posters here...who are obviously not BASKETBALL fans.
LIAR! You have to be under 18 to post on ISH these days. No way you were around in '68!

On a serious note, that was a great post.

Last edited by ICanDunk : 04-27-2011 at 12:24 AM.
ICanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:21 AM   #154
EllEffEll
Local High School Star

EllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this board

Well stated jlauber
EllEffEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:33 AM   #155
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only way this thread could be any better is if the Grizzlies end up losing anyways. Sinjackal is ****ing obnoxious though.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:34 AM   #156
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I think he's Fourthtenor.
+1
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:05 AM   #157
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I think he's Fourthtenor.

well if thats true he is a pedo

here he is talking about 13 year old Rebecca Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthTenor
yeah i'd bone her. she's obviously physically mature. so who cares?

the u.s. says 18 but other countries say 16, some say 14, some say 15. consent ages are completely arbitrary.

if you wouldn't phuck an attractive, sexually mature female you need to check inside your pants, you mite not be a man.

but who is she? what is she known for?

link
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:07 AM   #158
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4th tenor is our boy starface
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:08 AM   #159
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
4th tenor is our boy starface

ahh, would make sense
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:14 AM   #160
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

There was a 1% chance I might respect him if he showed back up and owned up to his bull shit.

Too bad he made an alt and went all-out pedo on us instead.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:36 AM   #161
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phong
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:38 AM   #162
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is there no end to this topic? My god, the mods ought to delete the entire thread.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:39 AM   #163
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Is there no end to this topic? My god, the mods ought to delete the entire thread.

Did Sinjackass blackmail you or somethin brah?...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:42 AM   #164
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Did Sinjackass blackmail you or somethin brah?...

I am just not a fan of piling on.

And, once again, the Spurs are STILL in the playoffs. I wouldn't bury them just yet.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:43 AM   #165
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sinny has to show up first. Whether or not the Spurs lose.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: